Chapter 3

Third Person: After the girls introduce themselves, Michelle tells them that they're excused from their classes for today and to get to know each-other.

Denali: As we walked outside to get to the car, I glanced over at Rosé who was looking around like a kid at an amusement park, it was really sweet seeing a different and softer side of her. "I know it's only about 2pm but how has your day been so far?" I asked, trying to strike up conversation.
She seemed to be almost shocked that I was being nice to her.

Rosé: As we're walking I find myself looking over at Denali, I can't help it, she's so gorgeous. To keep myself from staring I start looking at the area, and I guessed I looked weird because all of a sudden I hear giggling that stops when I look over. "I know it's only 2pm but how has your day been?" She asks. Normally the girls don't really talk to me or care but this is when I knew she was different from the rest. "Oh um it's going alright, I already met a cute girl."
As those words slipped out of my mouth instant regret took over me and I didn't know what to do. I had just met this girl and I had already messed things up. At least thats what I thought until I heard her say, "I think I did too" while looking at me and smiling. God her smile is gorgeous, her dimples are adorable when she smiles. I feel myself start to blush but I notice she is too. Then we finally arrive at the car.

Denali: As we get into the car I hear Rosé ask for the Aux, I give it to her and when I did our hands touched for just a moment longer than necessary. I shook it off as a mistake and put my hand on the arm rest. That's when something happens that I did not expect whatsoever. Rosé puts her hand right over mine. In that moment I decided to be brave and take her hand into mine, thankfully she did the same and we stayed like that the whole drive. When we got to the dorm room, there were two pink suitcases waiting for us.

Rosé: "I'm gonna start unpacking now." I say, letting go of Denali's hand even though I didn't want to. "I'll help you, that way we can get it done faster." she said kindly. She was asking me where things went and we were goofing off while we were putting things away. All of a sudden I see her holding a pair of my red lingerie and I die internally. "Looks like someone's exited to be here" she said giggling. "Yeah I guess we'll have to use it sometime" I smirked as I saw her blush. We finished packing our stuff up and started to watch a movie. As we started it, I scooted closer to Denali and put my arm around her shoulders as she laid her head on my shoulder. This is definitely different than last time.