CHAPTER 12

Rashmi = yaah brat who told you this type of things

Abhi = my friend said if we like someone than we can marry her, I like Y/n chachi... So, I'll marry her.. She is so beautiful.

Naman = you can't marry her abhi, she is already married to your tahir chachu.. She is his wife..

Abhi = but if I'll not marry her than my friend's big brother will marry her.... When I went to his home yesterday, he say that chachi look like a red spicy chilli.... What did it mean dad and he also saint that he will marry her...

Everyone become shock after listening that but they didn't notice tahir who is burning in anger. He put the glass harshly on the kitchen slab making everyone flinch except javin. The glass got some crack on it, Y/n look at him and said

Y/n = what happened tahir ji... Are you okay..

Tahir = first you tell me when that boy meet you.. And why the hell are you wearing this saree...

Your saree

Y/n = you're the one who told me to wear saree

Y/n = you're the one who told me to wear saree.... I know you're old now but don't forgot what you said..

Tahir look at her with a glare, he went closer to her and wisher in her ears in his husky voice which sends shivers in her body...

Tahir =don't forgot my baby I am the one who make you moan my name loudly in our first night.. M

Y/n's whole face become red like a tomato, everyone start laughing except javin and tahir who have a blank expression and abhi who didn't understand anything...

Tahir =make our breakfast ready we are getting late for office..

Y/n nod her head and start helping rashmi in making the breakfast and the three males went towards their room to get ready.

At night tahir's room