CHAPTER 18

= aahhh mummaa

...... = aahhh mummaa...

Gita = shut up javin let us put haldi on you properly... Girls...

They nod their head and start rubbing haldi on his body while he is trying to push them because they are touching her body. Today is javin's haldi and after two days it's his wedding. Everyone is so excited for the day but men's are excited about something else.... You will know it soon 😁😁.

Y/n also come towards javin and start putting the haldi on him because she is his bhabhi. Everyone is wearing beautiful and expensive dresses except javin who is wearing a simple white t-shirt...

Rashmi = boys... Come and put haldi on him...

They all nod their head and went towards javin, jatin smirk at him and said...

Jatin = bro.. Happy haldi holi..

Javin look at them with confusion who are staring at him with smirk. They went towards him than torn his t-shirt and start rubbing the haldi on his whole body without showing any mercy. Everyone is laughing at him... Suddenly javin shout..

Javin = YAHHHHHH TAKE YOUR HAND AWAY FROM MY PRIVATE AREA AND MY PANTS...

Dadi maa = yaahh tahir, naman, javin, sanju, jay stop doing this...

They all nod his head and look at javin with a smirk who is looking at them with a dangerous eye glare. After doing the haldi rasam javin went to his room to wash himself.

At javin hotel room

Javin and other boys are sitting in javin room and discussing about their secret bachelor party

Javin and other boys are sitting in javin room and discussing about their secret bachelor party. Suddenly the door open revealing tahir, he get inside than close the door. He sut on the bed and said..

Tahir = everything is done... Tonight is going to be a wonderful night...

Jatin = wowowww I can't wait for the night, destination wedding in Rajasthan is best idea.... Javin did you booked the dancer girls...

Naman = yaah are you all sure you want dancer girls... If our wifes find out that than they will beat us very badly....

Tahir = oh common bro... You really a scared cat, be a man.

Jay = he is right naman, we are there husband not their maid.... And bachelor party is one of the important thing in the wedding.... Our javin death is near we should celebrate this.

Javin = what do you mean by my death....

Jay = marriage certificate is also know as death certificate for males, after two days you're going to be married men. Means flirt with another girl and get died by your wife's hand.

Naman = he is right... After my marriage, I can't even talk to a girl properly...

Sanju = it's true... Priya will throw me out of the house, If I dare to talk about another girl in front of her.... Welcome to our world.

Javin start being nervous, he didn't know that after marriage life change like that. He look at tahir who is peacefully drinking his bear.

Javin = did your life also changed after marrying Y/n...

Tahir look at javin who is smiling at him, he know javin don't like calling his first wife's name that's why he only asked about Y/n. He also smiled at him and said..

Tahir = my life changed but in a good wife...

They all look at him and smiled, after three years they saw him smiling. Y/n is really a lucky charm for him who come to his life to change his life into a happy one. Jatin look at everyone and said...

Jatin = I heared that aarvi also organised a bachelor party at the pool area..

Javin = I am sure it's going to be boring... They will so some gossips, eat foods and dance nothing interesting.

Jay = but aarvi look like a cheerful and badass type if girl... I don't think they party is going to be boring.

Tahir = stop talking about their party and focus on our party.... It's going to be blast....

Everyone = YEAAHHAHHHHH

At night

Boys are sitting in the luxury lounge drinking their drinks, everyone is enjoying the party without any dancer girls

Jatin = didn't I told you to call them... You idiot javin...

Javin = I called them and they said yes... But some times ago they called me and said that their one of the dancer fall from the stairs and they are not going to perform a dance show because they believe in unity...

Tahir = I am bored... This party sucks...

Jay = shut up you old men...

Tahir = you're near 40 don't forget that... Big old men...

Jay glared at tahir than they start fighting telling who is more handsome and who is old suddenly naman said...

Naman = let's go to hotel... My room have a perfect view of the pool area.. Let's see the girls party...

Javin = I am sure it's going to more boring than our party...

Sanju = at least we can see our beautiful wife's...

Tahir = he is right let's go everyone...

They all nod their head, they bid their good bye to their other friends and went to the hotel..

After sometime....

Everyone arrived at naman's room, they all set the chair in front big glass window, naman open the curtains and there eyes widen in shock when they all saw the view in front of their face. Jatin just smirked at it and other shout in anger...

Others = WHAT THE HELLLL.....

TO BE CONTINUE....