CHAPTER 24

Y/n come outside of the hospital room of Mr Singhania, it's lunch time she come with gita to give lunch to Mr Singhania

Y/n come outside of the hospital room of Mr Singhania, it's lunch time she come with gita to give lunch to Mr Singhania. Gita stay to spend times with her husband, so Y/n give them privacy and went outside to go to the home.

She is start walking but get stop on her track when she saw nihal standing in front of her, she look at him with confusion and said..

Y/n = nihal what are you doing here..

Nihal = Y/n come with me I have to tell you a very important thing..

Y/n = I don't want to meet any of you, tahir ji told me everything that how you, uncle and dad kill her wife and try to kill his father..

Nihal = I know Y/n they tried to kill Mr Singhania and I am also trying to get some information so I can put them behind the bars because crime is a crime but they didn't kill meera because she is not even present in that car.

Y/n = what do you mean...

Nihal = come with me I'll show you something... Please y/n I am your best friend I'll never try to harm you.

Y/n think for sometimes, but looking at nihal eyes she know that he is not lying. So she nod her head, nihal smiled at her than they both went towards his place..

Nihal and Y/n sit inside nihal's car, he look at her and said

Nihal = Y/n I can't take you with me because if tahir find out than it will cause problems to you so I am going to tell you everything here..

Y/n nod her head, nihal take out his phone and show a video to Y/n. She look at the video and her eyes widen in shock after she saw it. In the video mera is going out of car and enter a pharmacy than the car went from there and the date is the date when she died...

Nihal = the person who is driving this car is Mr Singhania... If she already get out of the car before the car turn to another direction and got in a accident than how can she be present at the accident spot..

Y/n look at nihal with shock, she don't know what she should said. Her brain become blank... Nihal put his hand on her shoulder and said...

Nihal = I am 100℅ sure Y/n something is wrong, you should go to your home and take care of yourself. I'll find out everything...take care...