CHAPTER 10

Rashmi and Y/n are making dinner while talking, it's sunday night

Rashmi and Y/n are making dinner while talking, it's sunday night . So, they give holiday to the maids and doing the work on their own. Rashmi received a message on her phone and her face start blushing after reading the message. Y/n look at the message and read it...

Message = wear the nightgown I gift you.. Today we will have some fun... Your naman darling..

Y/n look at her with teasing smile and said..

Y/n = what happened di, why are you blushing like that..

Rashmi = it's been 3 year since he last kiss me and today I am feeling like I am cloud 9..

Y/n = don't worry I'll do the after chores in the night, you will go and get ready for your darling hubby....

Rashmi face become red and Y/n start laughing while looking at her...

Meanwhile....

Everyone is sitting in jatin's house while watching a movie not a normal movie

Everyone is sitting in jatin's house while watching a movie not a normal movie... They are watching fifty shades of grey ( I didn't watch this movie but I know this is a pervert movie so I add it). They always do movie night's in sunday on London also while drinking beer.

Jatin look at naman while smirking and said

Jatin = today naman bhai didn't need to satisfy himself by his own... Finally after 3 hours he will have his wife tonight...

Naman face become red because of that and everyone start laughing at him, jay(jin) look at tahir who is drinking beer while deeply staring at the scenes in the movie..

Jay know that whenever tahir watched this type of movies he remember her because she is also a pervert like old tahir and they watch this movie together and ended up crying or fighting because of the beer.

He wishper in tahir ear because he is sitting beside him..

Jay = are you again thinking about her...

Tahir shake his head as a no, Jay look at him with shock than again wishper..

Jay = than why are staring at this make out session so deeply...