0.8

Andy woke up feeling refreshed to sleep in her own bed. No Sam to kick her in the ass in the middle of the night or wake up with one on top of the other on accident. She had her whole queen sized bed to herself.

But she did have a little heart attack when she saw her dad wasn't home. She was surprised he was up before noon. And unfortunately he threw away his phone so she couldn't call.

She did find a note on the fridge.

Went to see Robby at the soup kitchen. Be back soon. Love you kiddo
Dad

Andy sighed and crumbled the note, throwing it away before heading to the bathroom to shower. She couldn't go see Robby until 3 when he got back from the Soup kitchen. That meant she had around 5 hours to kill. So the Lawrence girl decided to get dressed and ready and go see Miguel before she went.

"Does it annoy you?" Miguel paused the eating of his Chinese food to look at his girlfriend in confusion. "You know, me coming up all the time? Spending the day here?"

He smiled lightly at her worries and set down his food and then did hers as well. His hands softly dragged her to sit on the edge of the bed before wrapped his arms around her waist.

"No it does not annoy me. I love seeing you and I love spending time with you. If I could I would move another bed in here so you could say 24/7." He softly kissed her forehead. Andy giggled in happiness and cuddled close to her boyfriend, sighing in content. "I love you."

"We say that a lot." Andy realized.

"I wanna make sure you're aware." He chuckled into her hair. "What if you leave and get hit by a car and I didn't say I love you?"

"I'm not gonna get hit by a car...although you may of just jinxed me." He laughed at her words and tugged her closer, however that was possible. "I love you too."

The two sat in a silence for a few minutes. They soaked in the feeling of being in the others arms. It was comfortable and warm.

"You're the only thing that's giving me hope right now." Miguel whispered, his voice sounding a little strained. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"I'm never leaving, okay? Never. You are my everything, Miguel Diaz."

Andy left the hospital at 2:30pm with an excuse to Miguel that she had homework to do. He let her go willingly although he didn't understand why she couldn't do it here with him.

"I have some stupid project thing. I have to do it myself since Aisha is gone to another school and she was my table partner." Andy smiled sarcastically. It wasn't necessarily a lie. She did have a project but it was almost finished. With a kiss and a 'call me later' Andy left the hospital to go to the correctional facility.

It took her a good 35 minutes to get there due to traffic but she did make it in time before visiting hours ended at four. The Lawrence girl waited eagerly for her brother.

"Hey there, little sis." Andy grinned and jumped up, hugging Robby so tight he thought his head might pop off. He didn't mind and let her.

"I missed you." The girl whispered into his shoulder.

"I missed you too." He whispered in return. The two let each other go and sat down across from one another. "Honestly I thought you would be mad at me...with what happened."

Andy smiled tightly for a moment. "I know you didn't mean to hurt him like that. It was an accident and I think you're paying the price more than you need to." She squeezed his hand in which she was holding.

"Thank you." He smiled. "I feel like you're the only one I got at the moment."

"I'm your sister, I'll always be here. If you need me to hide a body, I will." He laughed at her words and nodded.