Chapter 9

----------Kate's Point of View----------

I woke up at nine in the morning and found myself up against Rick's naked body. I desperately need to pee, so I slid out of bed to hear Rick moaning. I quickly went into the closet to find some clothes. I grabbed a pair of black yoga pants, a neon pink shirt, a pair of underwear, and a bra. I grabbed a pair of boxers, jeans, and an orange sweater for Rick. On the way into the master bathroom, I tossed Rick the clothes I had pick for him. I shut the bathroom door, and answered the call of mother nature. Next I began changing into the clothes I had picked out. As I was pulling on my pants, there was a knock at the door and Rick asked, "Kate, can I come in?" "Yeah," I replied. "Do you mind if I go to the bathroom or do you want me to wait until you leave?" Rick asked. "You can go," I answered. Rick sighed, which I guess was a sigh of relief, lifted to toilet seat, pulled out his manhood, and began to relieve himself. I finished putting on my shirt and couldn't help but stare at Rick's naked body. He finished going to the bathroom and pulled on his boxers before turning to face me. I pretended to pull down my shirt hoping he didn't realize I had been staring. I went upstairs to the guest bedroom to retrieve my laptop. After getting it, I settled down on the couch in the living room. After connecting to Castle's internet, I began to look up apartments for sale in the city, preferably close to here. As I was browsing through listing, Rick came up behind me and began to kiss my neck. He sucked on my collarbone making me moan. We heard someone clearing their throat and look over to see Martha in the kitchen. "Sorry! Your son decided to kiss my neck and suck my collarbone, making me moan," I say defending myself. "That's not nice. It's not my fault you couldn't keep yourself from moaning," Rick joked. "Sure," I say. "Well if you keep doing things like this in a public spot of this apartment, then I won't sleep naked next to you again," I whispered. Rick shot up from behind me and sat down next to me instead. I chuckled at his reaction and asked, "What do you have for breakfast?" "Cereal," he responded. "Alright, go make me some," I ordered. Rick got up and made me a bowl of cereal while I continued to search for apartments. I found one that looked really nice. It looked like a slightly less expensive version of the Castle apartment. I looked at the address and realized it was in the same building, just four floors down. I looked at the price and pondered the cost. Rick sat down next to me and passed over a bowl of cereal with milk. "Can you feed me?" I asked. He chuckled and began to feed me like a baby. A little milk drained down my chin by accident and Rick licked it off. I smiled at him and continued to think about the apartment cost. If I sold the one I have, fully furnished, and took out a loan from the bank, I could probably afford it. Rick said something, but I wasn't really paying attention. "What?" I asked. "I asked what you were thinking about," he said. "Oh. Well I was thinking about how could I afford to buy this apartment. I figure if I sell my apartment fully furnished and take out a few loans from the bank, I could probably afford it." "If you want, you could sell your apartment and whatever money you need after selling it, I could give you," offered Rick. I looked into his blue eyes getting lost in them. I would love for him to do that because then I wouldn't have to worry about having enough money, but it seems like too much for him to do. I mean, what if we break up? "Rick... I love that idea, but I feel like it is too much for you to do for me," I say honestly. "Seriously Kate. It would make me so happy to do something for you. I mean, I have plenty of money from all the Nikki Heat books which I wouldn't have if it weren't for you. It would be my way of giving back for being my inspiration," Rick said. I closed the lid of my laptop and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. I took the cereal bowl from Rick's hand and placed it on the little glass table behind the couch. Then I kissed Rick passionately, pushing him into the couch. I released and whispered, "I would love that." I kissed him again and let him explore my mouth. Then I explored his and we released panting for air. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you too Kate," Rick whispered back. We separated and Rick finished feeding me my cereal. "Do you want me to feed you?" I asked him once my bowl was eaten. Rick smiled and nodded. After I fed him, I showed him the apartment online and we went downstairs to view it. It seemed perfect for me. The apartment was about the size of the downstairs of Castle's apartment. It had the same sort of theme, but was smaller and only one floor. We met the real-estate lady and made a low offer on the apartment. I decided to offer low and see what the owner says. If they want more money we can slowly negotiate up. Rick and I went back upstairs and watched a movie. About halfway through the movie, I got a call on my phone from the real-estate lady. She said my offer had been excepted and I could move in as soon as I paid. I hung up and told Rick the news. He was so happy. It's perfect. We can live right near each other and won't have to go long without seeing each other. Alexis and Martha won't get annoyed with me being there because Rick can just take the elevator down four flights and see me. "If you want I can pay the owner now so that we can move your stuff in right way. If you insist, you can just pay me when your apartment sells," said Rick. "Yes!" I say jumping up and down. Rick kisses me and goes to write a check. We pay the real-estate woman and start packing up all my belonging from his apartment. We push the suitcases in the elevator and move them into my new apartment. Rick helped me unpack everything so that we can reuse the suitcases to help transport more of my things from my old apartment.