Chapter 14

---------Kate's Point of View---------

I arrive at the precinct, and begin doing paperwork. About thirty minutes later, Castle appears with two coffee cups in his hands. I smile as he hands me one and sits down next to me. "Thanks," I say. "Always," he replys. I continue on my paperwork until Rick takes my pen from my hand. I look up at him with a confused look on my face. He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a jewelry box. Rick places it into my hands. I slowly open it, to reveal a diamond and peridot bracelet. "Wow!" I say. "Why are you giving me this?" "It is just a thank you for last night, and a way for me to show you that I love you," he replys. I smile, and slide it onto my wrist. "Thanks," I whisper, "And I'm going to pay you back for this later," I say raising my eyebrows and smirking. Rick gets a devilish look on his face and whispers back, "I can't wait."

Once hour later we get a phone call about a new case and head to the crime scene. "Laura Crompton, age 51." said Lanie when I reached the victim. "Stab wounds to the chest." "Thanks," I say. "Time of death?" "Two to four hours ago," Lanie replies. I am about to go talk to Ryan and Esposito, when she stops me. "There's something different about you today, but I can't quite put my finger on it," she says. I shrug my shoulders and swiftly walk away to avoid her questions. After working the case for a few hours, Ryan and Esposito captured a suspect that had motive and opportunity. They also found a weapon that looked like it might have been used to commit the homicide, so Castle and I went to visit Lanie to see if it is the murder weapon. She confirms that the blade was the one used, and sent it off to CSU to confirm the blood is our victim's.

Warning Slight Sexual Scene Ahead (If you are too young, or don't like this sort of writing, please feel free to scroll ahead. There will also be a few sexual references and topics later on in this chapter.)

On the elevator ride back to the homicide floor, I feel very horny. I push Rick up against the wall and kiss his lips. I let my tongue enter and slide it as far down his throat as possible. We both moan, and I quickly push the stop button on the elevator. Our lips detach, and I begin to unbutton Rick's shirt. He does the same to mine, and our lips become like magnets again. Still kissing and moaning, we remove the rest of each other's clothing, and Rick pushes me up against the wall. He lowers his lips, and sucks on my breasts for a minute causing my knees to go weak. I wrap my arms around his neck to support myself as he kisses and glides his hands over my body. Our lips connect once again as Rick lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Without warning, he dives into me, and we swallow each other's moans. Rick begins thrusting in and out into me. We both reach our climaxes and we empty ourselves into each other. "Wow," he says once we catch our breath. "I know," I reply, "But we need to get back." The two of us get dress and resume going working like nothing happened.

End of Sex Scene!!!

Once we returned to my desk, we talked to Ryan and Esposito about how Lanie confirmed our suspicions, and went to go interview our suspect. When we went back to holding, he had disappeared. The whole precinct was locked down, and Gates, Ryan, Espo, Castle, Lanie (she had come to tell us the blood on the weapon was a match to Laura's), Tori, and I went to pull elevator footage. The first thing we saw when we hit play, was me sticking my tongue down Rick's throat. Everyone stares at me and I quickly ask, "Tory, can you please skip forward about five minutes?" She nods and puts it on fast-forward. Unfortuately, you can still see Rick and I ripping each other's clothes off and having sex, but at least it is fuzzy and doesn't have sound. "Girl, you lied to me," said Lanie. "What?" I ask confused. "You told me yesturday, that you and Rick hadn't had sex," she states. "We hadn't," I defend. "So when was the first time? Last night?" asked Lanie. I nod and she says, "I find that hard to believe. You must have been up all night going for a million rounds in order to be comfortable enough to have sex in the elevator." "No," I say. "We did one round, that's it." Lanie looks over to Castle who confirms it. She looks at me astounded. Gates, Ryan, Espo, and Tory have been silent through out this whole conversation observing us, thankfully. They could have added some things to really embarrass me. We quickly finish skipping through footage of Rick and I making love, and were on to regular footage. As I think Lanie says, "You better watch it, because your relationship with Castle seems a lot like the one with Benjamin, and you don't want that horror show all over again." Let's just say, something terrible happened about ten years ago and I made her promise never to bring it up again, so I am pissed. "I told you to never bring that up!" I shout, causing Ryan and Esposito to jump. I ton of emotions started to overflow me, so I excuse myself to go to the bathroom while they review the footage.

---------Rick's Point of View----------

When Kate stormed out I was unsure if I should follow her or not. I sent her a quick text asking if she wanted me, and figured it was best to leave her alone unless I was told otherwise. Once she left, everyone turned towards Lanie with questioning looks on their faces. "She will literally kill me if I tell you," said Lanie. "Well, whatever you said clearly made her upset," said Esposito. "Yeah, I have never seen her in tears before," Ryan chimed in. "Could what you have said be the only reason she is emotional?" Espo asked Lanie. "I don't know," she replied. "Ask Castle." Everyone turned towards me and I asked confused, "Ask me what?" "Is there a reason she is being so emotional?" Ryan asked. "How am I supposed to know?" I asked. "I don't know, you are her girlfriend," said Esposito. "And you have been following her around for five years," added Lanie. "What are you asking?" I asked. "Because if you are asking if she is pregnant or going to be, that's a no. I have no clue what time of the month she gets her period though, not that it is any of your business." Everyone shuts up until Tory says, "Look, there is the runaway suspect." "Run facial recognition please," Gates orders. The suspect's face was in the system, so we put out an apb, and arrested him by the rest of the day.

----------Kate's Point of View----------

After arresting the suspect, I honestly wanted to go home and sleep. I quickly finished my paperwork, and Rick drove me home. "Do you want to watch a movie with Alexis and I?" he asked once we parked. "I'm really tired, but I guess I could," I answered. "Am I sleeping over?" "Sure, I need a cuddle buddy," Rick replied. I smiled and said, "I'll be up in a few minutes, just let me grab a few things." Rick nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before taking the stairs up to his apartment.