Kushida POV: Invitation Vol. 1

A/N Okay, I know it's Kush again but trust me her POV is the best POV to use here and as compensation for not updating yesterday and for making a Kush POV, I'll do double update tomorrow or someday else so expect another update for this fic soon. A different POV and scene it'll be. Let's get started then.

Right now, I'm on my way to meeting someone, no, rather, I'm on my way to ask someone about her. We just finished our first class of the day and it's now the start of our lunch break.

"Ayanokouji-kun... right?"

Yes, it's Ayanokouji-kun, ever since that day in the bus, the only person I see her talking to is Ayanokouji-kun.

"I'm Kushida in the same class. Will you remember my name?"

"Sure, I guess I can. What do you need from me?"

He answered as if, he really didn't remember me in the first place. I highly doubt that so I bet he's pretending right now. I mean after all, you get what I mean. After what I did, I highly doubt that.

"Actually... I would like to ask you something. It's a short question, but Ayanokouji-kun, by any chance, are you on good terms with Horikita-san?"

"We're not particularly close. Just acquaintances. Did she do something?"

Not particularly close?? They literally only talk to each other. No one has ever seen them talking to anyone else except the other.

"Oh, I see. Weren't you two getting along on the first day of school though? I was asking everyone one by one for their contact info, but... Horikita refused to tell me."

I knew that they only knew each other first in the bus since there is no way that both of them were from the same middle school.

"Also, on the day of the entrance ceremony, weren't you two talking to each other in front of the school?"

It won't sound as if I'm stalking them because I'm pretty sure he saw me in the same bus as them two.

"What kind of personality does Horikita have? Is she the type to only speak her mind to her close friends?"

I'm genuinely asking this. I definitely have no idea about her personality. But given how she didn't want to give me her contact number, she's either doesn't want to be friends with me, doesn't want to be near popular people like me or just really wants to be alone. I have no idea which among these three is she part of. That's why I'm asking this to Ayanokouji-kun as probably the person who knows her best in our class.

"I think she's not very good at interacting with others. Why do you want to know about Horikita?"

Oh, so it seems she's the want to be alone type of person. And why I want to know about her? Hmm...

"During the self-introductions, Horikita-san walked out of the room, right? It looked like she didn't talk to anybody, so I was worried about her."

Yes, a perfect way to not get caught about my connections with her before coming to this school.

"I understand, but I only met her yesterday, so I can't really help."

Now, it's time to use that thing that everyone thinks is what's happening since only me and these two knows that it is not really the case. Right now, I'll pretend to be part of those people who thinks that they are really from the same middle school because from what he and the others know, I'm just someone who first saw her as a classmate, not as someone I knew before from my previous school.

"Fuun... so that's how it was. I thought you two were friends before coming to high school. Sorry for asking you a weird question out of the blue!"

I bet that worked perfectly! I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any suspicions about it. Even though, I said Horikita-san's name to him even without her introducing herself to the class, I highly doubt he even noticed that, suspects it and be able to deduce that we have some sort of connection before coming here. After all, he seems to be the type who doesn't mind the small things. All things about him seem to be about average or below average, there's nothing special to him at all except, probably his looks.