I care(kiiruma)

Thanks for the request MarioFan67
This takes place after chapter 3 of v3, but this time Gonta and Miu don't die. Hope you enjoy!! :) ✨

TW: Mius language lol

Miu's pow

I sat down at a bench outside, away from everyone. I was so tired of being here, and Kokichi didnt make it any better. I wanted to kill him so bad, or just punch him, but here I couldnt afford any risks. I sighed and stared into nothing, my mind was blank for a moment. I wish someone actually cared about me, but I knew that was never gonna happen. I sighed again and closed my eyes, thats when I heard a sound, someone was coming. "Fuck off Kokichi! I don't wanna deal with your shit right now, you nasty peace of gremling!".

"Woah woah woah Miu, I'm not Kokichi!", I turned around a little, only to see Kiibo. "Oh its you kiibo", he took a step closer to me. "Can I sit here please?" He said, "Fine but only because you said please, a lady like me deserves respect" he sat down. I hope he couldnt tell how sad I was at the moment.

Kiibo's pow

Miu didnt seem to be as loud as she normally was, and she didnt even make any sexual jokes. "Miu, is something wrong?" I asked concerned. "Wrong?! Why would you think theres something wrong!" She answered, but didnt even look at me. ".. Is it Kokichi? Was he mean again?", "......", I took that as a yes. "You know, he's also been really mean to me, were in the same boat here, its ok to be upset, he also makes me upset sometimes".

Miu then actually looked at me, but gave me a confused look, and then her gaze fell to the ground again. "Tch.. don't act like you actually care! I know you don't care about me, no one cares about me!.. Theyre all just jealous cuz I'm fucking hot". That was rather shocking to hear, Miu seemed to be thinking about something at the moment, cuz her eyes where wide open and I swear I could see tears forming, ive never seen her like this before. "Miu of cause I care, you seem really upset right now", she didnt answer, but I could see she tried her best to keep her tears locked up. "You also seem like you need a hug right now", "what? So you can put your filthy hands all over me you pervert!" I sighed and gave her a serious look.

She looked like she was in some kind of shock, I tried my best to stay calm. "Why is it you think no one would care about you? Youre an amazing and talented girl", she blushed like she was turning into a tomato. "U-U-U-Uhhh" was all that came out of her mouth, her tears where slowly falling now, she seemed to be at her limit. "Are you sure you don't need a hug Miu?", she sobbed and came a little closer, ive never seen her so nervous before. I hugged her tight, and thats when her tears really started to fall, she cried into my shoulder and I swear if I where a human being, my cheeks would have been just as red as hers.

After a minute she stopped crying, she seemed to not have any tears left, so we pulled apart and she was still blushing. "T-T-Thank you I guess" she said and nervously looked away. "Will you tell me now? Why wouldnt anyone care about you?" She kept quiet for a while, then took a deep breath. "My whole life no one cared about me, all they want is my body! That will never change!" She gritted her teeth, and still didnt look up at me.

"I care about you" She looked up at me, and her face turned an even deeper shade of red, if that was even possible. "Y-Y-You do?..", "Yes Miu" I gave her a small smile. "Don't just pretend you do and then laugh at me!", "I don't, I care about you Miu". "Eeek". We sat there in silence for a moment, before I decided to break it.

"Actually I feel like I care more about you than the others, I don't know exactly why or how to explain it" she gave me an odd look, yet stayed silent for a moment. "..try", I sighed. "Alright then.. I guess I just feel a better connection towards you, ive lost many friends that I cared about, yet I think it would be different if you was the next to go. I really don't want that to happen, that would break me". She stared at me, hope I didnt say something wrong.

"Actually I was hoping you could help me describe this feeling, I don't think ive felt this way before. You see, when I'm near you I feels like I wanna protect you, and I get sad when youre not there, I get mad when Kokichi bullies you and I get sad whenever you are, ive never felt like that around my other friends".

Miu still just stared at me, her mind seemed to be on full speed now. "Does that mean you wanna kiss me?" "WHAT", "ussaly people just wanna fuck". "Miu! Its nothing to do with that! I just want you to be happy!" Miu looked as confused as ever. "Even so do you still wanna kiss me?, cuz yk this feeling is what humans call love!". "L-L-Love? Is that what I'm feeling? I.. guess it makes sence, this is how humans would explain how they feel when they are in love right?.."

"I was joking!" Miu said, in total shock. "But I don't think I am.." I answered. "Stop messing around..", "I'm not, just know ill keep you safe and if theres a problem you can come to me".

"Eeek, you still havent answered my question!.. do want to kiss me or not!.." I took a deep breath, "I guess I want to kiss you, but only if you also want to kiss me". "I-I-I guess so" she answered, and before I knew it she pulled me close.

"Miu, I care, I do care about you"

That was the last thing I said before she closed the space between us, and I knew that from now on I would do my best to make sure Miu smiled, everyday.

1+ words!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, cuz it was fun to write! Make you to give it a vote if you liked it, tysm! :3

(Saimatsu coming next, but suggestions always open!!)