Be with you(naegiri)

Naegiri time yayyyyyy!!! Don't forget to vote :). Enjoy!

Makotos pow

So it was finnaly over.. We have finnaly beaten despair and junko was finnaly gone. We all 6 stepped out to the outside world and took a glance around. There was no one, no one at all. The sky was dark and the weather was cold, the world had never felt so empty.

I glanced over at the others, they had the same shocked expression as me. I didn't knew what I was going to do next, or where I was going.

Kyoko seemed to notice that and took my hand, I blushed and looked up at her. "After everything we have been through, this will be the last of our problems, we are finnaly free now, so please, don't worry so much". She said and started to walk, but didn't let go of my hand.

"I suggest we split up and search for.. Anything, since we got our phones back we can call each other anytime so it will be easy to find each other again" Kyoko stated and started to point where everyone should be going "Hiro and Hina that way, Byakuya and Toko that way.. And me and Makoto goes that way". Everyone, even Byakuya agreed, and we all separated.

"Do you have any idea of where you're going after this Kyoko?" I asked courius. "I'm afraid I don't actually, my father is dead and I suppose the same fate was decided for my mother" she answered coldly. "What about you Makoto?" I stopped walking, she stopped as well.

"I.. I don't know.. I just know I don't wanna be alone anymore.. I.." Kyoko sighed to my surprise. "Makoto you was never alone, and I promise you, you will never be I promise I won't let you be alone ever" her eyes glowed and I knew everything she said was true, it was like time stopped moving in that moment, until I broke the silence. "I won't let you be alone ever either". Her eyes widened. "I-I promise you, you will never be alone as long as I'm alive". ".... M-Makoto you.... " I cut her off without thinking.

I kissed her.

Seemed like it was a surprise to not only her, but also me. I forcedly closed my eyes, and tried to enjoy the moment. Then she kissed back, and I couldn't help but open my eyes. Her eyes where closed softly, and her hands where around my neck.

I closed my eyes again.

After we broke apart we just looked at each other. "I love you" we said to each other at the same time. We giggled and smiled at each other.

"I just want to be with you" I finnaly said. "I want to be with you to at all costs, you make me so happy". I giggled and took her hand. "And I promise I will forever and ever". She smiled at me, this time a full smile, a real smile.

"I love you Kyoko"

500+ words <3

Ok so wrote this at 3am sorry if its bad, I know its very short but I'm tired lmao. Also ty for the support everyone, don't forget to leave a vote and a suggestion in the comments if you want me to write about a certain ship. Bye for now :3.