all in a days work

Osamu was a busy man, with the onigiri shop and all, so he didn't have much time to hang out with his boyfriend suna

Suna was understanding about his work but he couldn't help but think that they were drifting appart which caused him to have paranoia.

One day Which was a really bad day for Osamu, He was just not in a good mood so after work when he came home he saw suna in the kitchen cooking noodles and steamed bok choy.

Osamu came from behind and wrapped his arms around suna, the Older what surprised by the sudden action but laughed anyways.

ounce Suna pored the boiled water out of the pot from the bok choy he turned around to osamu so they were face to face.

"hey sweetheart how was work?" Osamu didn't say anything but a hmmm and hugged suna tighter "Osamu i need to get the food" suna said laughing a little, again Osamu did a little hmm but let go this time and went over to the couch to lay down.

"dang work must have really taken it outta you huh, anyways come eat dinner with me" Osamu got up from the couch and sat at the table "Itadakimasu" then the 2 started to eat.

oh my god this was awkward

the 2 were watching a movie on the couch, you may be asking yourself 'Author-san how is this awkward. Well dear reader you will find out ;]

they were huddled up on the couch watching a chessy romance movie, This was the same possition they were in, when they were in highschool, both of them to scared to talk to one another not wanting to ruin it even more. Both were very tired and when they looked at the time it was around midnight.

so they went up to bed, simple

the 2 cuddled in the warmth of there bed together,then when osamu though Suna was asleep, he started to whisper sweet nothings into his ear. Suna being on the verg of dream land but was still awake enough to here Osamu, he was so happy to know that osamu had still loved him.

Sorry its a bit short i wrote this in a hour in my science class d: