chapter 2 - the drive.

hi babes<3,, in case y'all haven't followed my twitter yet, it's @savstyles88 and my tiktok is @simpfor.aubrey lol bc of my bf. anyways, follow those for updates <3 hope you all enjoy the chapter. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. <3

~

With the last bang of the drums, and the last firework going into the air, the concert was finished.

As the show went on, Zayn kept staring and pointing, and I kept blushing. He knew damn well what he was doing and I absolutely hated it. But, Niall also kept staring at me.

He was extremely attractive and kept giving me flirty eyes. His Irish accent would also pop through when he talked or sang into his mic. Probably more than intended, but he was still attractive as hell with it.

When the concert ended, me and Kamry walked out to the light blue car I owned. It was a convertible and I customized it to be my favorite color, louis blue.

As me and Kamry got in the car, I thought of everything that happened tonight, and it kind of gave me anxiety.

Just as I was about to say something, Kamry, whom was in her phone running through the videos she took of the concert, my phone went off.

It was a random number, and my blood pressure shot through the roof.

"Is this coralline?"

Holy shit.

"yes, who's this?"

"Hi darling, guess who?"

"Zayn malik?"

"Wrong."

"then who are you?"

"Just kidding, silly. It's Zayn. Before you ask, I got one of the guards to look you up, they did a lot of searching, but they finally found you."

"oh."

"You looked beautiful tonight."

"you told me. but thank you."

"I've got to go, talk later love?"

"sure i guess"

Oh my god.

Why in the hell would he want my number?

Kamry snapped me out of it once again. Seems like i've lost my mind and i'm only 17.

"Cor, are you okay? You've been spacing out all night." she mumbled.

"Sorry, just shocked about the concert." I mumbled.

"But it's been happening since before the concert." She shot back.

Should I tell her? We've been best friends for years. I should tell her. I hate secrets.

Before I could even think about it, the words spurred out of my mouth.

"I dated Zayn Malik in 6th grade!" I screamed.

I look over at her and she was gaping at me. Just staring. Like she couldn't believe what I just said.

Oh no.

"You what?!" She screamed.

"Please don't make me say it again." I stumbled on my words. This was so nerve racking.

"You dated Zayn Malik? Like THE Zayn Malik? Wow! Why are you just now telling me this?" She suddenly pushed a smile on her face. She really emphasized her words.

"I was scared to tell you because everyone else i told used me because they thought i kept contact with him. I haven't talked to him since, but then tonight happened." Even though it happened just a couple hours ago, i was still shocked. It was confusing to me, because how would he still remember ME of all people when he could get any women he wanted. Has he been thinking of me all these years? Does he love me? Does he miss me? It was all so overwhelming, but now that i have his number, and he's on tour, maybe we can talk about everything.