Paris

Everyone on the tour bus stares out the window in awe, not believing that tey were acctually in Paris after a long agnoizing flight.

My woris were long forgotten as I take in the sight of people rushing by and loud honks from cars arounf us.The atmosphare alone gave me the vibe of fashion and a somewhat homie feeling.
A gasp as the famous Eiffel tower comes into sight, standing proudly in the center of all the shops and cattes around us.

Elena stares at the streets and puople with amazement and quickly snaps a photo , as the tourist that she is.

"Beautiful", I mumble under my breath gazing out of the bus window in shock.We pass by dozens of tall rock buildings, with multiply terraces covered in green vines.Every thin in this city just seemed so magical and lovley.It is unbelivable!

"It is isn't it", Mrs, Ross sighs looking at me with a warm smile in response to my comment.

I nod my head in return and turn my attention back to the bus, only then noticin my teacher and I were the only ones left.

"You were deep in thoughts so I had to make sur you came of the bus ..", she now sais smiling at me and putting a hand on my shoulder, gaiding me of the bus.
I nod my head blushing from embarrassment for having houl up the group.

Walking into the lobby of the hotel. Mrs.Ross leading the way I gadsp silently at how big the room filled with delicious scents was.A m agnifisat crystal shandeleer hanging above our heads and a beautifull marball floor, witch we were currently stand ing on.....I have never seen anything like this..

I spot my cousind and Bella chatting and pounting at the oil paintings on the wall, I walk to the group and take a seat beside Elena.

One by one Mrs. Ross calls studets up and gives them their hotel room key.

Elena, Bella and a nother girl named Tessa who we got to meet ofically on the buss all smile at me and together we walk up to our room.
We quickley find the right door to our room and greet the girls currently passing by us.
After a few minutes of talking to them we decide to head in to the room and put down our bags and suitcases.

I dropp my suitcase in a corner, Elena following my lead."Whats first on the list?",Beca asks, while facing the window with a perfect view of the Eifeltower.Gazing out I see lots of petite shops and backeries, stationed right outside the hotel.

Elena takes out the paper that was handed out on the bus and inspects it."First we are gonna get lunch and then we are doing a Paris city walk, including the viset of Notre Dame...", my cousin announces after a little while.

"It's so beautifull here..I never one leave this city again.", I sight turning my attention back to the other girls.
They silently agree with me and then start to zunpack their stuff.
Tessa grabs her bag, debating wether to speak or to stay silent so I give her an encouraging smile to show her, that she had my full attention.

"Umm.. I think Mrs.Ross wants us to gather in the lobby in a few minutes.", she sais shily.

"Well I guess we should hurry than.",Bella sais agreeing with Tessa.

I smile slightly before going to my bag and and taking out my phone, purse, charger and feminin products out and puting them in my nightstand drawer.Then I take my passport out of the little hidden space in my bag, as I remember that my mom had once tould me that some lady got her passport stolen because shecvleft it in her purse, witch was taken.
I look to the other girls that are currently chatting and loughing at something Elena had shown them on her phone. "Hey guys, just a heads up, take your passports out of your bags, incase you loose it or if it gets stolen.Since tourist are often atacked by thivs.", I tell them and they nod their heads in understanding.