Chapter 1: New Start.

Raegan's P.O.V:

"When do you think we will get adopted?" Brooklyn asked, Brooklyn was my first/only friend that I really have here at this orphanage. She really deserves a good family, she's went through the same things I have, she's basically my sister.
"I don't know, hopefully soon so we can get out of this shit hole." I said and flopped down on my bed, they weren't very nice beds and the people who worked here weren't very nice to us either. When I first got here, on the building there was flowers and handprints of the other girls, but when you step inside it's not very nice as it seems from the outside.
"Maybe, if you get adopted I could come with you." Brooklyn said, she wasn't very younger then me, she was 16 and a half and I'm 17.
"Yeah, i'd love that." I said and smiled at her.

Connor's P.O.V:

"Come on guys, I don't want to be late!" I called at the bottom of the stairs, I had already been waiting for like 15 minutes. Today the guys and I are going to adopted a girl from the orphanage down the street from us, it's called: Delta Moore's Orphanage for Girls. I thought it would be a good idea to get a girl that really needs a family, well all of them do, but you get the point.
"Were coming, were coming." Ricky said and when he reached the bottom of the stairs, the rest of the guys came down.
"Alright let's go." I said and walked outside to the car and got in.

At the Orphanage:

When we got there, on the sides of the building it had flowers and a rainbow and some handprints. It was nice.
"Welcome." A lady said. "My name is Delta, would you like to adopt?" Delta asked. It was a really weird name.
"Yes we would, I'm Connor, that's Jc, Ricky, Trevor, Sam and Kian." I said pointed to them when I said there names.
"Great let me bring you out some girls." Delta said and went back to a hallway.

Raegan's P.O.V:

"Brooklyn and Raegan get out here, we have some boys that might want to adopt you." Delta said then walked away. I turned and looked at Brooklyn then I smiled and she smiled back.
"Come on let's go!" Brooklyn said and grabbed my hand then we both walked out and stood by Delta's desk, there was 2 other girls with us, i've never seen them before, they were both pretty.
"Girls this is Connor, Jc, Ricky, Kian, Trevor and Sam." Delta said and pointed at them then looked back at us and smiled.
"But together were known as O2L." Jc said and they all smiled and waved at us, we all waved back.
"Why don't you introduce yourselfs?" Delta asked us.
"I'm Caroline." One of the girls said.
"I'm Callie." The other girl said.
"My name's Brooklyn." Brooklyn said and smiled.
"And i'm Raegan." I said.
"You all have beautiful names." Ricky said and smiled and I smiled back.
"Why don't you all leave except for Raegan, so they can get to know each of you individually." Delta said and the other girls left, but Brooklyn came back and whispered in my ear.
"Good luck." Brooklyn whispered then ran back into our room, I smiled then looked at the boys.
"So Raegan, how old are you?" Connor asked.
"I'm 17." I told them.
"How long have you been here?" Ricky asked.
"Since I was 11, so 6 years." I said and started messing with my hands.
"Wow, that must have been rough." Jc said.
"Yeah but I have Brooklyn so i'm not alone and she helps me when I get sad and stuff." I said then opened my arms and touched my cuts, but I hurried up and pulled my sleeve down, hoping they didn't see them.
"Have you ever heard of us?" Sam asked.
"No, we don't exactly have electronics here to be watching youtube and play video games." I said and looked at them, I could see Kian looking at me and he smiled and I smiled back.
"Oh, that's okay." Connor said and smiled.
"How about you meet the other girls now?" Delta asked the boys then she motioned me to leave, I got up and walked into my room and Brooklyn was sitting on my bed.
"How did it go?" Brooklyn asked me, looking up from her hands.
"I wouldn't know, good I guess." I said and walked over to sit by her.

Kian's P.O.V:

"What do you guys think of Raegan?" Connor asked us and I smiled when he said her name, she was so beautiful and it's sad that shes been here for 6 years.
"She's perfect." I said and smiled.
"You sure that's the only reason you want to adopt her?" Trevor asked me and laughed.
"Shut up Trevor." I said and shoved him but not to hard.
"Would you like to meet someone else?" Delta asked us and we nodded no.
"We would like to adopt Raegan." Connor said and I smiled.
"Great, I'll get Raegan." Delta said and went down the hallway and when she got back Raegan came out and Brooklyn followed her.
"Brooklyn they only want to adopt Raegan." Delta said and motioned Brooklyn away.
"Actually, we will take Brooklyn too." Ricky said and smiled at Raegan and Brooklyn.
"Oh that's great!" Delta said and smiled. "Girls go pack your bags, your gettting adopted!" Delta said and smiled. I could tell that they were both happy, and it was nice to have Brooklyn too because I could tell she needed Raegan.
"Now I just need the father to sign these papers." Delta said. "Who is the father?" Delta asked us.
"I am." Connor said and got up to sign the papers to adopt Brooklyn and Raegan.

Raegan's P.O.V:

"Yay! were both getting adopted to the same people!" Brooklyn said and hugged me.
"Yeah, this gonna be so cool." I told her as I started packing my bag.