Chapter 5: He Likes Me!!

1st Hour (Brooklyn's P.O.V):
I kept thinking about Cameron all after school and all night, Raegan kept getting mad at me for it but I don't care. He's just so cute that I can't help but to like him. Ahhhh Cameronnn😍

"Brooklyn don't mix that!" Raegan yelled at me, I was too concentrated on Cameron that I forgot that I was in Science doing a lab.
"Oh shoot sorry." I said and put down the bottle of blue acid.
"Don't tell me you were thinking about Cameron again, Brooklyn you don't need him." Raegan told me, it didn't matter what she said about him.
"What do you even know about him?!" I asked her so loud that the whole class looked at me.
"Nothing to worry about, just an normal conversation. Go back to your labs!" Raegan yelled to the class and everyone turned back and worked back on their labs.
"Thanks Raegs." I said and smiled at her.
"Let's just get back to our lab." Raegan said and she started working again.

-Time Skip- 6th Hour:
I keep looking at Cameron and he keeps looking at me, he probably thinks i'm weird or something but he's doing it too so why should I care what he thinks? or what anyone thinks?

"Ok so we have a project coming up with a skit, so what should our skit be?" Raegan asked me.
"Yeah." I said not thinking about what she asked me.
"What?" Raegan asked me, I turned and looked at her.
"Um what? oh I don't know." I said then turned back to look at Cameron who wasn't looking at me anymore.
"Brooklyn oh my gosh! just go talk to the boy this is getting really annoying." Raegan said, maybe I should go talk to him... but what would I say?!
"I-I- I can't." I said and turned to Raegan.
"Ughh fine I will." Raegan said and she got up from the desk.
"No I will!" I said and got up from the desk, I pulled out my phone and looked at myself through the camera screen. I fixed my hair really quick and walked over to Cameron.

Cameron's P.O.V:
I see Brooklyn walk over to me smiling. I smiled back, she's so cute. She sat next down in the desk next to me.

"Hey." I said, I looked at her and smiled.
"Hi, so um do you have a group to work with for the skit?" Brooklyn asked me.
"Yeah, Jake and I are going to work together." I told her and she nodded her head.
"Cool, how bout you and Jake come work with Raegan and I?" Brooklyn asked. I nodded my head and smiled. That was a good idea so then I could get to know her more. We walked over to Raegan and Brooklyn sat next to her and I sat across from Brooklyn.
"Hey i'm Jake." Jake said to Raegan.
"I'm Raegan." Raegan replied, she smiled and he smiled back.
"So should we get started with the skit?" I said and Brooklyn smiled, I smiled and we all started working on the skit.

After School:
I raced down the hall and out of the front door to catch Brooklyn, I wanted to ask her for her number so maybe we could practice our skit or hang out sometime.

"Brooklyn!" I called to her, she turned around and smiled.
"Hey Cameron." Brooklyn said and she smiled again.
"Hey I was just wondering if I could have your number to maybe hang out sometime." I said a little nervously, I probably could have worded that differently.
Brooklyn giggled then she smiled. "Yeah sure." Brooklyn said and she put her number in my phone then she waved goodbye and started walking away with Raegan.

Later That Night (Raegan's P.O.V):
Brooklyn and I were doing our homework in my room. I could see that Brooklyn wanted something to happen on her phone like a text from Cameron.

"Why don't you just text him?" I asked Brooklyn. She looked up from her homework and picked up her phone.
"I don't know, i'm just scared like what if he doesn't respond?" Brooklyn said, I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Brooklyn, he ASKED for YOUR number. Why would he not respond?!" I said and I bursted out laughing.
"Yeah but wha-" Brooklyn got cut off by the ring of her phone. "Shhh shut up its Cameron!!" Brooklyn shouted.
"I wasn't even talking but ok." I said and rolled my eyes again then I went back to my homework.

Brooklyn's P.O.V:
I walked pushed answer on my phone then I walked across the hall and into my room, I shut the door behind me.

"Hi Cameron." I said to him.
"Hey, what's up?" Cameron asked me.
"Oh nothing much, you?" I asked.
"Same just really bored." Cameron said and I giggled. "What? What's funny?" Cameron asked me.
"It's just the way you said that." I said and giggled again.
"Oh haha, so I was thinking that maybe we could go see a movie or something." Cameron said, I smiled a big smile even though he couldn't see it.
"Yeah that's sounds fun." I said. But what I really wanted to say was: (OMG YASS BABE father my children....) Butttt I didn't say that. hehe😂
"Cool, i'll talk to you later okay? I have some homework to finish." Cameron said.
"Okay." I said and smiled.
"Bye Brooklyn." Cameron said.
"Bye." I said then I hung up the phone. I fell back onto my bed and I smiled big, I could feel my heart beating really fast.

"Knock Knock." Connor said and he knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled, I sat up on my bed and waited for Connor to come in.
"Hey how was school today?" Connor asked me, he smiled and I smiled back.
"Great! omg this cute boy in my French class asked for my number and I gave it to him and now he asked me on a date!" I shouted with joy. I was so happy that Cameron asked me out.😊
"What's his name? where does he live? how old is he? is he a good kid?" Connor asked me all these questions about Cameron. I giggled then finally answered.
"Cameron, I don't know, 16, yes." I told Connor, he smiled and I smiled.
"Ohh ok." Connor said and he smirked.
"What?" I said and giggled.
"Nothing haha, but dinner is on the table if you want it. Raegan is already downstairs eating." Connor told me.
"Ok I'll be down there in a minute." I told Connor.
"Okay." Connor said, he smiled and got up from my bed and walked out of my room. For some reason I really want tomorrow to hurry up and come so I can see Cameron😍 I may have a slight obsession...😏😂
---
Finally updated! Updating my other stories later tonight! see ya when I see ya xoxo Destiny😘