Chapter 2: New Home

•Raegan's P.O.V•:
"Come on girls we don't have all day!" Delta called, I guess it was time to leave, i'm actually really happy about leaving but then i'm kind of sad at the same time.
"Were coming!" Brooklyn called and picked up her bag and put it on her back and pulled the handle on her rolling suitcase and she started walking out of our room. "Are you coming Raegan?" Brooklyn stopped and asked me, I looked at her and nodded my head yes, I walked over to her and we both walked out of our room, and went over to the guys that were taking us home.
"All set?" Connor asked us, I looked at Brooklyn and she looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.
"Yup were ready to go." I said and Delta gave Connor some papers and the 3 of the guys walked us out of the orphanage and the other 3 carried our bags.
"Bye girls!" Delta called to us from the doorway and Caroline and Callie and some other girls were standing behind Delta and they all waved bye to us. I looked at Brooklyn then at all the girls and me and Brooklyn smiled and waved goodbye to them, we didn't really know any of the girls besides Caroline and Callie but its good to be nice even if you don't know the person. After we waved goodbye, our stuff was loaded into one of the cars. Jc, Kian and Sam went in the car with our stuff in it, and Connor, Ricky and Trevor went with us in the other car. Connor was the one driving, Ricky was in the passenger seat and Trevor sat in the back next to the window, Brooklyn sat next to him and I sat by the other window.
"Ready to go?" Connor asked Brooklyn and I, we both looked at him and smiled then we both said yes at the same time.
"Your going to like it at our house, its big and you guys can share a room, if you would like or you can both have your own room." Ricky told us, I looked at Brooklyn to see what she would say, I would like to have my own room but Brooklyn might want to share because she's so used to it.
"We will have our own rooms." Brooklyn told Ricky and Brooklyn looked at me and smiled.
"Ok that's sounds good, when we get to the house you can choose which room you want." Ricky said to us and then he smiled and turned back to face the street as Connor started driving away from the orphanage.
"And just to let you guys know, Sam and I don't live with you guys." Trevor told us, which was fine with me because Trevor or Sam didn't really interest me.
"Really? where do you guys live?" Brooklyn asked Trevor.
"We live at our own houses." Trevor told Brooklyn. "But we will come visit you anytime you want." Trevor said and he smiled at both of us and we smiled back.
"Oh yeah and Jc and Kian won't be living with us for long either, because they recently started a collab channel with each other called Kian & Jc so they are gonna move into a house with each other, so when they do it will be you guys, and Ricky and I." Connor told us and Ricky looked back and smiled and we smiled back then I looked out of the window at all the cars driving past then we pulled up into a big yellow/tan house.
"Well here we are." Connor said and unbuckled his seatbelt and he got out of the car he came to my door and opened the door for me, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out, Brooklyn got out with Trevor on the other side.
"Wow this is nice." I said to Connor as we started walking up to the front door.
"Yeah it is, but we are trying to get a better one because we don't really like it but it's okay for now." Connor said to me and smiled then he unlocked the door and we walked inside, it was really nice inside as it was outside, I looked around then I looked at Brooklyn who was looking around then she looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

•Brooklyn's P.O.V•:
This house was totes amazeballs, I can't wait to pick out my room!
"So what do you think?" Ricky asked Raegan and I.
"It's perfect." I said and smiled while looking around.
"Great, why don't you guys go pick out your room and we will bring up your stuff when your done." Connor said and smiled then he walked outside.
"Come on let's go!" Raegan said and ran up the stairs and I ran up the stairs following her, when we finally got to the top we both looked in all the rooms, Jc's was messy, Kian's was sorta dirty, and Connor and Ricky's were clean just like I expect haha, at the end of the hall there was 2 rooms, they both looked the same size, I picked the one on the left side of the hall and Raegan took the right one. I looked around in my room, it wasn't painted yet and my closet was sorta big and it had a bathroom in my room, which is good so then I don't have too share with anyone. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself.
"Ew do I really look like that?" I asked myself and I started fixing my hair when Jc and Trevor came in my room with my bags.
"Here you go." Jc said and set them down by the closet.
"Thanks guys." I said and gave them both a hug.
"Did you want me to help you unpack?" Trevor asked me and he smiled.
"Trevor, I think she knows how to unpack, I don't think she needs help." Jc said and it made me laugh. Jc patted Trevor on the back then he walked out of my room.
"Sure Trevor you can help me." I said and I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Which bag do you want me to unpack?" Trevor asked me and we both looked at the suitcases.
"Umm.... that one." I said and pointed to it, I had to think of what I packed in each bag before he unpacked it.
"Cool." Trevor said and picked up the bag then he set in on my bed, and he unzipped it and started hanging up the clothes in it.
"Thank you guys for adopting me with Raegan." I said and turned to Trevor and I smiled.
"Anything for you." Trevor said and smiled then he took out some more clothes and started hanging them up.
"Do you think we would be able to re-decorate this room? You know more to my style." I said and giggled a little.
"Yeah, sure tomorrow we can go to the store and get some stuff for your room that you want, but we might get a lot of fans coming up to us." Trevor said and laughed.
"It's no problem to me, I have always wanted to be famous and thanks." I said and laughed.
"No problem." Trevor said and hung up the last bit of clothes I had.
"Well I think thats the last of the stuff I had." I said to Trevor as I closed my dresser.
"Ok, well if you need anything, I will be downstairs." Trevor said to me and smiled, I smiled back and nodded my head yeah, then Trevor walked out of my room and went downstairs and I went across the hall to Raegan's room.
"Knock knock." I said and knocked on her door, she was hanging up some pictures and drawings up on the wall.
"Oh hey Brooklyn, you got your room all set up?" Raegan asked me and she turned around and looked at me then picked something up to pin it up on the wall.
"Yeah and tomorrow Trevor and I are going to the store to get some stuff for my room." I told her and I walked over to her bed and sat down.
"Cool, so you and Trevor huh?" Raegan asked me and smirked.
"It's nothing like that Raegs we just met and he's famous and i'm some girl from an orphanage, thats not exactly some girl that he would want." I told her and when she turned and looked at me I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"I'm sure that later on that when he gets to know you he will like you as more than some girl from an orphanage." Raegan said and smiled, I walked over and gave her a hug, then Connor came into the room.
"Aww girl hug, with Connor?" Connor asked and Raegan and I looked at each other then we smiled and laughed then welcomed Connor into the hug.
"So you guys like your rooms?" Connor asked us after the hug.
"Yes I love my room." Raegan said and gave Connor a hug.
"Well i'm glad to hear that." Connor said and smiled. "What about you Brooklyn?" Connor asked me.
"Yeah I love mine too thanks Connor." I said and smiled.
"Great, i'm happy that your happy, and I also came up here to see if you guys wanted to come to the mall, and out to lunch with me and the guys?" Connor asked us.
"Yes!! We would love too!" Raegan and I said at the sametime.
"Great let's go!" Connor said and walked out of the room and we both followed.
------
Hii👋 I won't be updating this story for atleast a week or until it gets to a good amount of reads. Well see ya when I see ya! xoxo -Destiny😘