Chapter 6: #Rian?¿

The Next Day at School: (Brooklyn's P.O.V)
I started walking down the stairs and to my locker and I found Raegan standing there. We always wait at each others locker after each class.

"Hey sis." I said and giggled as I opened my locker.
"Hiya, so yesterday when you talked to Cameron on the phone did you guys plan a date?" Raegan asked me, I nodded my head as I grabbed my math binder.
"Yes actually we did. It's just something about him that makes him so irresitable." I said and we both laughed. I shut my locker and started walking away with Raegan.
"Want me to talk to Jake? Like see if we could go on a double date or something like that? You know so you won't be nervous or whatever." Raegan asked me. I gave her a weird look then smiled.
"Nah, thanks though. I gotta go to math i'll see you at lunch?" I asked Raegan. She nodded her head then smiled. I smiled back and walked to math.

-Time Skip- Lunch:
"Have you seen Cameron at all today?" I asked Raegan, she shook her and took a bite of her salad.
"Jake! Come sit with us!" Raegan shouted. I looked over and saw Jake smiling at us then he came over and sat with us.
"Jake is Cameron here today?" I asked him. He looked up at me and shook his head.
"No, he's sick." Jake told me then he bit into his food. I frowned because that means I won't get to see Cameron 6th hour.
"So I was thinking about our skit. Maybe we should do like a thing where Brooklyn, You & I will be at a restaurant and Cameron will be the waiter and its like a French restaurant." Raegan said. I thought that was a terrible idea, i'd rather have Jake or Raegan be the waitor so I could "have dinner" with Cameron at a restaurant.
"Yeah no thanks." I said and got up from the table, threw my stuff away and walked to the bathroom to fix my makeup.

After School: (Raegan's P.O.V):
"Connor! Ricky! We're home!" I shouted and set down my backpack. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter and sat down on the couch.
"Hey, how was school?" Ricky asked us as he came down the stairs.
"Good for me except the actual learning part." I said and Ricky laughed, I looked at him and smiled.
"Mine sucked. Cameron wasn't at school today and that changed my whole mood." Brooklyn said as she plopped down on the couch. I rolled my eyes as she sighed.
"Who's Cameron?" Ricky asked Brooklyn. I laughed when Connor and Kian came downstairs.
"Brooklyn's boy-toy." I said and Kian laughed, I smiled at him as he sat next to me on the couch.
"Hey! It's not official yet!" Brooklyn told me, I giggled then got up from the couch to throw away my apple.
"I'm going to do my homework now." I said and grabbed my backpack, put a strap on my shoulder then walked up to my room.

Kian's P.O.V:
"Hey." I said to Raegan who was pulling out her homework from her backpack.
"Oh hey Kian." Raegan said and she motioned me to come in. I smiled then walked in her room and sat next to her on her bed.
"French homework huh?" I asked her. She smiled then nodded her head.
"Did you take French?" Raegan asked me.
"I don't remember but i'm pretty sure I did." I told her, she nodded her head and wrote down something on a piece of paper.
"Read this and tell me what it says." Raegan said and she handed me the paper.
"Je m'appelle Raegan et I aime la nourriture." I said, she nodded and smiled.
"What did I say?" Raegan asked me, I smiled because suprisingly I knew what she said.
"Your name is Raegan and you like food." I said and Raegan nodded her said.
"Ok now it's your turn." Raegan said, I nodded my head and wrote something down on the paper for her to say. Once I was done I handed it to her.
"Je m'appelle Kian et je vous aime." Raegan read aloud. I smiled and she smiled back.
"Do you know what I said?" I asked her and she nodded her head.
"You said, my name is Kian and I like you." Raegan said and she smiled. I smiled back then I leaned in and she leaned in then our lips touched.

Brooklyn's P.O.V:
"Hey Raegs I was wondering if I cou-" I said but I stopped because I seen Raegan and Kian kissing. "I'll just come back later." I said and walked away.
"Brooklyn!" Raegan shouted from the top of the stairs.
"What?!" I called back to her. She motioned me back up to her room. I walked upstairs and Raegan closed the door behind her.
"Your not going to tell are you?" Raegan asked me. She walked over to her bed and sat next to Kian.
"What? That Rian is real?" I asked them, they nodded theirs heads. "What's in it for me?" I asked Raegan.
"I'll do your homework for a month." Raegan said, that deal actually sounded pretty good to me.
"Deal." I said and walked out of her room smiling.

I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I figured I would call Cameron to see how he was doing. I dialed his number and it rung 2 times before he answered.

"Heyy." I said and smiled to myself.
"Hi Brooklyn." Cameron said and he coughed away from the phone, luckily he did that or it would have bursted my ear drum.
"Jake told me you were sick today, that's why you weren't at school." I said.
"Yeah, I should be back either tomorrow or the day after." Cameron told me, I hope he's back tomorrow.
"I uh picked up your homework and other work you missed from your teachers today." I told him and I smiled.
"Thanks, you mind doing it for me to?" Cameron asked me.
"Seriously?" I asked him, even though I knew he was joking.
"Nah, i'm kidding." Cameron said then he laughed, I giggled then smiled. "Well I see you tomorrow then maybe?" Cameron asked, I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me.
"Yeah, you will. Maybe." I said and giggled.
"Night Brooklyn." Cameron said and I smiled so big.
"Goodnight Cameron." I said then hung up the phone, ugh he's so cutee.
-------
Finally updated! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in like forever. I have been working on my other story: Bromance.
Please go check it out, it would mean a lot. :) byeeee -Destiny