Christmas 1

It was your third Christmas at Hogwarts, but it was the worst Christmas ever. Almost everyone in your dorm went home.

You slowly open your gifts. Tons of little things from the girls in your dorm. They were cute scarves, stationary, socks, trinkets, the girls all bought each other something small and inexpensive to fill up the dorms tree.

Everyone made time to decorate it with beautiful ornaments that had been owned by the Hufflepuff house for probably more years than you've been alive.

Your dorm was like a family. But there was one gift, there was no name. Just wrapping paper neatly with a note.

-Merry Christmas (y/n) -

You open it to see a small gold charm on a necklace chain. It was a golden snitch.

You loved it. But it could've been from anyone. Everyone knew you wanted to be seeker.

You were training to join the Quidditch team, but never tried out. You trained with the team and hopes to tryout for seeker when the time was right. You were at every game, making sure to learn and show support to the Hufflepuff team.

The current seeker was Cedric Diggory, but at least 2 years ahead of you. He taught you basics but you stuck with the others in your year learning book rules and plays the team needs to know.

You had a small crush on him, but never really made it a big deal. Everyone had a crush on him. He was popular and really nice to everyone.

You kept a journal writing about him, and some fantasies about dating him and him noticing you.

Christmas dinner was good. Quiet, you sat with other loaners from the other houses and talked. As you got back to your room, you realize your journal was gone. You search EVERYTHING.

"FUCK!" There was only one other girl that stayed behind this holiday and it was that bitch Ellis Buckleby.

She better not have put her grimey clepto hands off your shit. You were good about locking your stuff up but you slipped just this one time.

Everyone was coming back in like 2 weeks. That's more than enough time to get it back.

—-
That 2 weeks flew by. She literally disappeared after you lost your journal.

It was the night before everyone needed to be back and you knew you were fucked. Some people were back early and you heard Cedric's voice.

"Shit!" You said under your breath.

The things in that journal were raunchy af. Your heart felt like you had been running laps.

You finally found Ellis sitting on her bed, legs swinging, talking to another girl.

"Where the fuck have you been?! And where the fuvk is my shit?! I know your little blonde clepto ass took it!!!!" I stormed into her room.

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop through out the rooms.

"Huh?! answer me now!" You were pissed. You stewed for 2 weeks thinking about how this was gonna happen. You had to start a new journal.

"Um excuse you, we're talking," she tried to excuse you. You stood in front of her. You were shaking you were furious.

Everyone knew she stole but they never had evidence. Neither did you.

She pushed you out of the way and left the room. When she leaves she disappears. Like no where to be seen.

What the fuck we gone do now?! 😩

No one knew about this journal.

You head to the dining hall with a small group out house mates. Some guys and girls. Cedric was behind you.

He notices your necklace, "that's amazing."
You blush cus he's so hot and his cheeks are red from sitting by the fire place.

"Thank you, I'm not sure who to thank for giving it to me," you hold the gold ball between your fingers.

"How was your holiday?" He sat next to you and he couldn't stop smiling.

You talk for the whole meal and stay with a group to play chess after meal.

Most of the group was gone when he hold out your journal. "This was under my pillow when I got back, I believe it belongs to you." His ears turned read and his grey eyes dark.