Class Pet -As requested

In the back row of the history of magic class, you and Cedric look as innocent as possible, sitting next to each other. Fortunately, your teacher is the very blind and somewhat scattered Professor Binns. Also, fortunately, the desks are large wooden two-seaters that pretty much obscured everything that anyone could do.

Right now, the large desk, and your cloak, are obscuring the fact that Cedric is feeling you up. The class is rather significant, and there was no one in the back row with you.

The classroom is dark as the Professor pulls the drapes across the windows; he waves his wand creating a projection for an old magic documentary.

Cedric squeezes your thigh, loving the fact that you're doing this while class was going on and no one even knows... yeah, there are definite perks to being the last year in Professor Bins's class and having one hell of a kinky boyfriend.

"So is it in there?" he whispers in your ear, his breath and lips tickling you.

Turning your head slightly towards him, you whisper back, "Cedric, that tickles!"

Slouching so that your hips are forward towards the edge of the seat, you smile wickedly as Cedric's hand slides up your skirt. You aren't wearing panties, and he caresses your upper thighs before reaching for your bare pussy; smiling as his fingers come into contact with the rubber.

Quietly he scoots his chair closer to yours to make it easier to play with your body.

Reaching over, you slide your hand down his loose jeans, grabbing hold of his rock-hard dick as he begins to slide the toy out of your pussy before pushing it back in.

Your pussy is already very juicy and wet, and he can feel its slickness every time his fingers brush against your swollen lips. You both love to play during class, knowing that if you got caught, you'd be in soooo much trouble... it just turns you on even more.

Both of you look straightforward, all of your movements hidden under the large black table as the movie drones on and on. Under the table, though, your hand was gliding up and down Cedric's dick, caressing and twisting.

For a few moments, it slides down the base, and you begin cupping and squeezing on his balls, making him bite his lip as he tries not to moan. Using one finger, you push back to the sensitive spot just under his balls and in front of his anus, rubbing it firmly. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees his cock jerk.

For his part, Cedric is getting more and more turned on by your experienced hand; he begins twisting the toy inside you, back and forth in and out of your pussy. He longs to be able to plunge his cock inside you or at least watch as your pink dildo moves in and out of your tight hole. Rubbing one of his fingers in your slick folds, still playing with the dildo, he pushes his lubricated finger against your asshole and begins to press in.

Your hand moves back to his cock as he presses his finger into your tight ass, your body clamping down around the invaders. Squeezing his swollen shaft tightly, your fingers rub up against the soft head of his cock, teasing the sensitive top.

As the teacher sits at her desk to grade papers, you and Cedric scoot closer together, your heads bending as if you're sharing a book. Though you're just indulging, you are, even more, taking the opportunity to use both of your hands on each other.

He slides up your shirt, playing with your tits and tugging on your nipples, while you now have one hand on his cock and one on his balls, squeezing and rubbing. After a few moments, he moves both his hands down to your crotch, inserting a second finger into your tight ass and using his other hand to move the dildo more firmly in and out of your heated pussy.

Filled up and horny, you close your eyes and squeeze down on his questing fingers in your ass, grinding your pussy against the invading dildo and the palm of his hand against your clit. Biting your lip, you squeeze his cock hard and manage to remain quiet as you come, shaking a little but mostly just breathing more heavily than usual. A couple of people glance back but only saw you and Cedric leaning over the books... perhaps one or two of them guessed that something might be going on, but it wasn't like they were going to say anything.

You sigh with pleasure as your orgasm winds down, and his fingers withdrew from your ass. Taking the dildo from your pussy, Cedric begins to work the more significant thing into your ass, watching your expression change to pleasured discomfort as your tight ass opens up for the toy.

He pumps it in and out of you a few times as his dick throbs, wishing it was inside one of those holes. But your hand was almost as good, and it moves up and down rapidly while your other hand squeezes his aching balls. Gripping him hard from the sensitive head to his base, you press your hand in on his groin.

"I'm going to cum..." he whispers in your ear, shoving the toy more profound into your ass.

Glancing up to where the teacher has his head bent close to the paper he's grading, you swiftly lean down and take him into your mouth, sucking him down as far as you can go. Cedric jerks a little, shoving the toy entirely into your tight hole and making you moan with the slight burning pain; your muffled moan vibrated along with his ready cock, and his hands press down on your head as he comes.

Your hand continues to work his balls over as your tongue lashes against his cock, doing for him what your other hand has been. Spurt after spurt erupts into your mouth, your hand tugging on his balls and milking him dry.

Not very long afterward, you're sitting back up, your mouth filled with the bittersweet taste of Cedric's cum. Although he is satisfied for the moment, he continues to toy with the dildo in your ass... working it in and out of the tight hole. You squirm as he moves the toy inside you, your ass still burning a little from the earlier deep thrust.

Later, after class, you both hurry to the bathroom, where he pounds your pussy up against the stall, fucking you while his hand thrust the toy in and out of your ass. Nothing turns you on more than playing with each other during class.

As his cock softens inside your pussy, the cool stall against your back while he continues to twist the toy in your sore ass, he says, "Tomorrow, let's try a vibrator."

Your eyes are lit up.