ROR 2 complete

You quietly sneak out of the girl's dormitory as everyone sleeps. You already grabbed your invisibility cloak and had slipped it over herself. So even if someone were to wake and look, there would be nothing to see.

You reach the Room of Requirements and quickly entered. As the room does, it has set itself up for the needs of current users.

A massive bed with black velvet sheets sits to the side of the room. Mirrors are covering the walls and above the bed for viewing pleasure.

A table that has an assortment of devices, not being too innocent, you recognize them as sex toys. Finally, a dark green lingerie set of bra and thong embroidered are flowers in the spaces to cover almost nothing but your nipples and clit. The darg green heels next to the set are visibly thin and tall, making you worry about standing in them.

You see Cedric, and your breath is sucked away. He holds up the lingerie and tells you to strip. You look around for a place to change.

You notice him shaking his head. "Here, in front of me."

As you strip, he picks up your panties and pockets them. "Either you learn not to wear them around me, or I'll make my worn collection."

He begins removing his clothes as well. You never take your eyes away from each other. Both of you are appreciating the beauty in each other's bodies.

He's tall and well lean, His legs long. He looks like an adonis. His penis in full erection under his tight briefs, very impressive.

Cedric is in full appreciation of your body as well. Your tits are incredible, a full cup, with perfect nipples, a beautiful stomach, with a round ass that goes into your smooth legs.

He begins dressing you and taking a step back. You see yourself in the mirror. This set is so hot on you. The heels making your legs longer, but you're still not as tall as Cedric.

He can't hold himself back any longer. He picks you up and carries you to the bed. He then begins to kiss you deeply, slowly at first, which builds with his need. His hands are running over your body.

Your breath is coming in pants and moans; you feel half-mad with desire. You reach out to run your hand down his chest and stomach and continue down.

You feel his shaft and begin to slide your hand up then back down, milking his cock.

He tells you to kiss it. You hesitate, then tentatively start to kiss, then lick, from top to bottom, then top again. Licking it the same way one licks an ice cream cone.

When you are back to its tip, you take it into your mouth, gently sucking as you work it further in towards your throat. He growls his approval of what you're doing.

He grabs you and quickly positions you to face the side of the bed next to the mirror-covered wall. Your face so close you see your breath fogging it up.

He easily tears the panties away. Your head is held up by his hand pulling your hair. "Look how hot you are wearing whatever I want, dressed like a slut."

He moves to lay up under your ass that's stuck up in the air and buries his tongue in your pussy. As you begin riding his face, you let out a light moan as your eyes start to close.

He's lightly flicking your clit, and you can feel your orgasm building. Your body buckles. He then slides his tongue up and down your slit slowly. You begin grinding your hips, trying to get him to give you more, something, anything more.

"What do you want, bug?" You hear him asking under you, and you begin getting impatient as he's stopped licking your wanting pussy.

"I-I please just-." You can't even fucking think straight.

"Tell me what you want," he licks your clit slowly, then stops again to hear your answer.

"P-please Cedric, I need to-to," the frustration is building as you lean your forehead against the mirror.

His hand smacks your ass once you gasp and try to move away. Twice, even harder, "why the hell is you moving from this spot!?" Three times, each one on the opposite cheek.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, now!" Your legs are buckling as he rubs the lightly stinging cheeks. You look up, your eyes red and your face hot.

"Sluts say what they want, do you understand bug? Tell me what you want." Cedric's voice stern.

You're fighting tears, trying your hardest not to run and leave. I'd make everything worse. "I need to cum."

Cedric shoves his face into your pussy and begins devouring you. His hand is reaching up for your breasts and grabbing your ass. His hands were everywhere. He lightly starts playing with your ass hole, never actually entering it.

"I can't wait to destroy your tight virgin ass hole; you'll be such a perfect cock slut."

It is both of your undoings. First yours, his fingers entering you as his mouth became absent. He brings a handheld vibrator, and you are barely able to stay up on your hands when the orgasms hit.

You can see him looking at you through the mirror, from under you. When you try to look away, he shakes his head, "look at me and open your eyes, " you nod slowly as you struggle to control them from rolling back.

The pleasure is intense as waves after wave hit your body as you hold eye contact. Your eyes squeeze shut when you see him grin evil under you.

Your juices are squirting all over his face and mouth. He licks up as much as he can. "Next time you don't say please or thank you, I'm going to destroy you again." your body shudders as he fingers your clit.

"Thank you-, " he lifts and flips you both.

With a primal grunt, and deep growl, You're now underneath him with your ass facing him, on your stomach as he grips your hips, your face practically smooshed into the mirror.

He quickly buries his cock deep into your tight, soaked pussy. He begins to pump in and out with a frenzy. You're so wet, it felt so good, but there's plenty of friction in this position. He has lost his control to take it slow.

You cry out that you're going to cum again. He grabs a hand full of your hair, pulling your face up to look at the mirror.
"Repeat it, " he pants, his rhythm quick but not very deep, his reflection showing I'm turning red.

Trying to catch your breath from moaning, you let out two separate words "thank," moaning, "you." Your eyes low and staring into his.

He slows down his strokes deeper and slower, still making you breathe hard. "Again"

"T-t-thank you, oh god," your eyes squeezing shut, and he then feels your pussy contracting on his cock.

He grabs your hips and buries his cock as deep as he can and feels his cum squirting inside of you. He collapses, pulling you with him to your side. His dick is still twitching in your combined juices.