Back to school p4

Cedric sat with you the whole train ride, catching up after a whole summer without him.

He wanted to meet your family, but your family was strict. You belonged to Hufflepuff, but because your family was Gryffindor you weren't sure they'd approve of him.

"Let's go to our tent tonight," he whispers in your ear as others around you talk and laugh.

The trolley comes by, he buys you fizzing whizzbees, "of course."

Half of your letters were recollections of the things you did together. Eventually turning into role play and short stories of adventures to be had.

You both get off the train together to your dorm rooms and sit with each other in the dining hall. His hand never leaves your thigh.

He squeezed your thigh after the ceremonies and everyone was dismissed to eat on their own and go to be.

You made your way to your special tent.

"I've missed you, (y/n), you will visit me this summer. It can be just us, traveling together." His head smothered in your neck. His hand is on your boobs as he pushes you back on the bed.

You begin moaning and thinking about traveling with him and doing this everywhere.

Your parents already had plans for you. Straight to uni so you'd get a great job for the ministry like your dad.

You have an internship planned for the next couple of years. "I wish," you sighed, as he slid off your coat.

He flips you over so you're straddling him and grabs your ass sliding your skirt up.

"What's your first class tomorrow" he laid-back back causing you to play over him as he still crushed your ass.

It was your last year so we could concentrate on your jobs after graduating.

Your first class tomorrow was divination, then You would be in herbology most of the day to study for the NEWTS.

"Divination," He played with your hair as your hair.

"How about you" you look up at him.

"I am going to start training with the team again for the next match we're going to start training early." You could see the fascination in his eyes as he thought about Quidditch.

It was almost time for you to sneak back into the castle as it was getting late and he just wanted to cuddle with you and feel you against him.

"I'll be thinking about you tonight," he said as he walked you back to your common room" he left you a kiss and went back to his house room.