Planting seeds 2-complete

"You feel that? Feel how I fill you up, (y/n)?" you nod, not being able to form any words. "Use your fucking words please, I need to hear you."

"I fe- feel you, C-Cedrick." You stutter out breathlessly.

"And could he ever make you feel as good as I make you feel?"

"N-no, Cedric, never."

"That's what I love to hear." His lips attach themselves to your skin, marking his presence like a signature on you.

He pushes you down flat onto your stomach, pushing a pillow under your hips.

He buries his face into your back as his thrusts became frantic. His hands snaked around your waist, a soft action. The moans he's releasing into your ear would alone make you cum.

"Oh--Go---God. Ced- fuckkk!" you moan as you nearly pull loose from the tie. You would have but his hands loosen up the tie letting you out. Your hands immediately grabbed onto the blankets. You cant focus on anything but the way his cock and hands are working your body, filling you to the brim. Pleasure overwhelming your body.

"You're so fucking hot. Letting me take you from behind like a good little slut. You're mine. Only I can use your body however I want. Only my cum can fill you up. Only my cum can you drink. You're fucking mine." His words push you over the edge moans leave your lips as you finally reach your peak. 

The only thing you can think of is his cock inside you, the feeling of him pushing himself deeper and deeper, the sounds he's making showing her close. The way your pussy is clenching and tightening around his cock makes him release with a moan. Hes cumming. Cedric pulls out of you, as you try to stand but you can't seem to find your balance after the amount of pleasure you received. He isn't angry anymore.

You hold back a sly smile as you bite your lip. Laying in bed together you cuddle as you look up to him.

"What?" He questions you."

"Maybe I should hang out with him more often."

"Don't push it. You're mine. All mine." He kisses your neck.

"Absolutely."