Chapter- 9

Hey Cherries !! Did you see the new cover ? I edited it , Well I'm proud of it .

 My brother said it's sh*t , and now he's 6 feet under the earth. I'm the sweetest sister. :D

So guys, I 'm thinking of making a harem...No no no!! It's not for me I'm just 17. It's for our Empress.                                                                                                                                                                                  

  {Aristia: Call me Emperor.}      

       {Author: Ugh..shut the F up Tia, I'm talking to my lovely readers right now.} 

    {Aristia: So what they read this sh*t because I'm here.  *rolls eyes*}   

     {Author: Damn you b*tch , I can make you a damsel in distress If I want to.  *smirks evilly* }   

  {Aristia: You wouldn't - *sweating bullets*}       

        { Author: I can. Now F*ck off.} 

So my Sugars suggest Hot Daddies or guys or even villains too from manga's.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eyes sparkled hearing me. She held out her little finger to me"Pinky promise?" She asked.

I laughed and held her pinky with mine"Promise" I said.

"Miss Moon can call Athy by her name,since Miss Moon is Athy's secret buddy." Athanasia said with a wink. I chuckled and nodded at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Athanasia's POV:~

There wasn't any mentioning of Emperor Aristia in (Lovely Princess), but she's really a powerful ruler. Although a Tyrant who rose to throne by killing her husband...but who am I to judge ? My own father killed his brother for the throne. 

She somehow knows my mother too, should I ask her ? Let's do it! she seems to be in a good mood.

"Miss Moon, how do you know Athy's mama ? " I asked. For a moment a pained look crossed her face before gong back to normal.

"I'll tell you, but first..let's sit under the tree." She said. 

The tree was of cheery blossoms, did this world had this type of tree? We sat under the beautiful tree. Miss Moon beckoned me to sit on her lap and I happily obliged. 

"Athy's mama and I loved each other. I met her when I was 16 ..she danced in my coronation ceremony, just like an angel." She explained.

" Like an angel ? Was Athy's mama an angel ?" I asked. This world is fantasy..anything's possible.

She chuckled at my words, her amber eyes filled with amusement. I won't say she looks like an angel, her beauty is fierce and wild...it can't be tamed. She's a dangerous beauty. I might go lesbian for her. 

I've heard even the Grand Duchess of Castina tried courting  her, but her affections weren't returned as Miss Moon viewed Grand Duchess as her sister. *sigh* She's really popular.

"Haha..although she wasn't an actual Angel but she was the warm sunlight in my dark life, gently comforting like spring." The Emperor answered in a warm voice. 

Looks like she really loved my mother-HOLD ON!! Were they lovers?! Is this legendary Yuri ?!! Oh my gosshhh!!!  

" Did Miss Moon marry Athy's mama ? " I asked in order to confirm my suspicions. 

" Sadly no. Though I wish I could have." She whispered the last part, but I heard it. 

HOLY COW!! This is legendary Yuri!! A strong Empress and a beautiful dancer. Kyaa~ It's like Badgirl and innocent girls love! Just imagine their romance;

   The Empress stepped closer , trapping her between the wall and her arms. She brings her face closer and closer until their lips are inches apart. "Don't look at any man or woman, you are just mine..understand ? " The Empress said. The dancer blushed and nodded her head.In a flash their lips clashed in a passionate rythm , their hands exploring their bodi- HOLD YOUR HORSES ATHY!! STOP BEING A PERVERT!! 

"Um..Princess, are you alright ?" The Emperor spoke drawing me out of my fantasies. She is looking at me with her eyebrows raised, ugh..I must have made a creepy fase while thinking about those scenes. I was about to reply but a voice spoke before me.

"Athanasia ? What are you doing with the Emperor? " 

Oh Shit ! It's Claude! He's definitely going to ground me . Gahh! Help I need help! Oh right , Miss Moon ! She's my escape route! 

I clung to her neck and said " Athy wanted to play with Miss Moon "

I heard a stifled laugh from her but decided to ignore it and continued  " What did Miss Moon and Papa talk without Athy yesterday ? " 

" We talked about-" Miss Moon was replying but Claude cut her off and said "marriage. We talked about our marriage. She's going to be your mother." 

Miss Moon rolled her eyes before answering " Yes, we are to be wedded. " My eyes widened in shock. The Great Emperor of Castina will be my Mother. The most popular women will be my mother ?!! I might even go for incest-Control yourself Athy!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you loved the chapter! See ya next time Lovelies~

~XOXO~