1

Hi! My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm my 1at year of high school at UA. I have a crush on someone. No one knows not even my best of friends. But you see the problem is I don't talk to them and I think they might like some one else. Well this is basically just a story about my love life. I guess you could call it.

Dekus POV: I was walking into the school building with my friend Todoroki and my other friend but his boyfriend Iida. "So Midoriya, when are you going to tell us who you like?" Todoroki asked. He might not look like it but he is obsessed with all the latest gossip and any drama that goes on around this school. "I don't know yet. You know how I get about this stuff." I said. "Babe don't push him, if you do that then you'll only make him never want to tell us" Iida told Todoroki. "Your right anyways did you hear that Mineta finally got kicked out of the school, he was found in the ceiling of the girls locker room" Todoroki said all excited. I chuckled because it was funny how he already know that when it only happened like an hour ago. I know because Uraraka came to me telling me and I told the teachers. He always finds some way to get all the gossip sometimes it makes me wonder if he has the place wired.

When we walked into the classroom I was shocked to say the least because there was Shinsou sitting in a desk. "So I'm guessing your the new transfer student to fill in the spot for mineta?" I asked walking up to him "yea sadly, but hey some good things come out of this." He responded "oh really like what?" I questioned curious "I get to be with 'friends' like you......you......and Denki" "oh~ denki?" "Oh shut up you probably have a crush too .. wait I mean " "OMFG YOU LIKE HIM?!" I whisper yelled knowing how sensitive this topic can be. "Ya so what?"  I started laughing because of how red his face is. I heard the door open and looked over to see Kirishima, bakugou, denki, and sero walk in. I looked at shinsou and wiggled my eyebrows. "Omg stop it!" He said annoyed I started laughing even harder. I looked back over to see Denki and sero walking over here "oh~ he's coming better freshen up here let me fix your hair" I joked. "Stop it!!"

"Omg hey shinsou I didn't know you were in this class!" Denki said excitedly. "U-u uhm yeah. I recently j-just got moved in b-because of someone getting k-kicked out" shinsou stuttered. I started laughing again because of how much he stuttered. He shot a glare at me and I kept laughing. "Oh that's cool, uh Midobro you good" Denki asked concerned "I hahah I hah yeahhhh ahahahaha" I replied in between laughs. "Sero tape him down so I can beat him" shinsou said getting up

Seros POV: (before the scene☝️)
I waiting outside of Denkis dorm so we could walk to school together. He always takes forever in the morning. As I was sitting there waiting my mind started to wander I was thinking about Izuku and how cute he is. Yes I have a crush on Midoriya, but he will never like me back. I mean but who couldn't like Midoriya his cute freckles, green fluffy hair, how sweet he is, how caring he I- 

"Uh hello are we gonna go or are you just gonna stand there" I get snapped out of my thoughts by Denki shaking me "dude stop" I reply starting to walk off. " we're you thinking of Midobro?" Denki teases. Denki, Kirishima, and bakugou are the only ones who know because I trust them. I mean I trust Mina too but she would most definitely go around telling people sooo.. ya "shut up" I reply.

When we get to class I see something that makes me a little upset Midoriya was standing next to shinsous deskaughing while shinsou had a red face. 'See he probably likes shinsou' I thought. I could tell Denki was a little upset too because he likes shinsou. " come on let's go" Denki said walking over to them.

(Back to present time)
"Sero hold him down so I can beat him" shinsou said standing up and walking towards Midoriya. "Sorry I can't do that" I said. When I said that I saw Midoriya blush? No that can't be he likes shinsou right? Right?!

First part done!! Sorry it's not the at good!! I'm not the best at writing story's but I really like the ship serodeku so I decided to make a book about it because I dont I see very many of them so... tell me if you like it and leave a vote if you want!!😊