Chapter 15

A little bit after falling asleep Midoriya woke up still in seros arms. Midoriya just laid there not wanting to wake Sero up. 'Shit.' He thought. 'Why out of all times does this happen.!?' Midoriya quickly and quietly shimmied out of seros arms and ran to the bathroom.

Sero unfortunately woke up when Midoriya slammed the bathroom door. He got up and walked towards the door. "Babe... are you ok..?" He questioned. "Oh ya ya sorry I just really needed to pee! I didn't mean to wake you!"  Midoriya said opening the door. "Oh your ok I thought something was wrong so I was a little worried" Sero chuckled. Midoriya just smiled and shook his head "no I'm fine sorry for making you worry" Sero just nodded and grabbed Midoriya's waist and picking him up. This made Midoriya squeal "ahh stop no put me downnnnn" he whined while trying to get off of seros shoulder. "No way, let's lay back down for a bit" Sero then threw Midoriya onto the bed and crawled on top of him. Sero then leaned down to peck Midoriya's lips, which of course turned into an intense make out session, they were interrupted by Midoriya's phone going off. Sero rolled his eyes and layers down on top of Midoriya.

Midoriya laughed and grabbed his phone looking at the caller ID. "What?" He answered. "Be ready in 10 we are gonna go do something white the whole class" Todoroki said then hung up. "I- ok then" Midoriya said putting his phone down. "Who was it?" Sero asked. "Todoroki. He tile us to be ready in 10 apparently the whole class is going somewhere"  Midoriya just shrugged and got up "come on get ready I have to go back to my dorm to get some clothes" Sero groaned "I don't want tooooooo j just wanna stay in bed all dayyyy" "whatever I'm going to go get changed I'll meet you in the common room ok?" Sero just nodded. Midoriya smiled and pecked seros lips before leaving.

(So I kind of forgot if I gave them new outfits in the last chapter or not but if I did there just chainring into new ones lol)

When Midoriya went down to the common room he saw the whole class chatting, he walked straight to Todoroki and Bakugou saying hi to the few people that greeted him. "Took you long enough" Bakugou said "oh shut up" Midoriya said smacking his head. "Anyways where are we going?" "Oh we're going to dinner and then I think I heard some people talki  by about shopping afterwards or something" Todoroki said. "Ok well where is Iida and Kirishima?" Midoriya asked. "Shitty hair went to the bathroom he said he did it want to use one in public" Bakugou said rolling his eyes. Midoriya nodded and looked at Todoroki for an answer. Todoroki just pointed. Midoriya turned around confused "ohhhhhj I didn't see him when I walked over?" Iida was next to Uraraka and Tsuyu talking. Todoroki just shrugged. "Where's your boyfriend?" Bakugou asked. Midoriya blushed. "Uh I guess he's still getting ready" they just nodded. A few minutes later Sero came down. 
(Seros and Midoriya's outfits minus the hat and glasses for Sero)

"You look hot" Sero whispered in Midoriya's ear

"You look hot" Sero whispered in Midoriya's ear. Midoriya blushed. "You don't look so bad yourself" he said. Sero just chuckled and kissed his head "ok now that everyone is here we're gonna have to take a couple of cars so partner up with a couple people and anyone who doesn't have someone to ride with let me know so we can figure it out!" Momo yelled.

"Ok then my group is me, Sero, Todoroki, Bakugou, kirishima, Iida, Kaminari, and shinsou" Midoriya said to Momo "ok so you guys need to stay together and come back together" Midoriya nodded "so where are we going again?" "Oh we're gonna go to the cave (not a real place I just made it up!!)" Midoriya nodded ok then we'll see you guys there" Momo nodded.

When they got to the restaurant we went ahead and saved enough tables for the whole class. (Ok so basically this is a restaurant I made up and it's a buffet and it has anything you can imagine so all types of food and deserts and whatever!!)

Soon the whole class got there. "Ok you can eat what you want I'm paying" Momo said. Soon everyone was off getting what they wanted.

Time skip
After everyone was done eating they all got into the vehicle's they came in and went to the mall. "Ok well meet back up in an hour or two ok?" Midoriya said the people he came with nodded and then took off... well except for Sero... obviously 🙄... lol.

"Ok then" Midoriya said. "Uhh where do you wanna go?" He asked turning to Sero. "I don't really care we can go wherever." Midoriya nodded and started walking in a direction. "There are some things I need but there's one store I'll go in by myself" Midoriya said once Sero caught up. "No it's fine I'll go with you" Sero said grabbing Midoriya's hand. "Uhm... but it's a store that boys.. or like tops..? I guess don't want to go into...." Midoriya said slowly.

Sero was confused and just looked at Midoriya "what do you mean.? I'm confused" Sero said. Midoriya blushed. "Well uh- I- uhmmmm" Midoriya stuttered. He covered his face.

"I can't tell you it's too embarrassing" he whined. "Ok well will you at least give me a hint at to what it's for?" Sero asked. "Ok uhm well I wear them" Midoriya said looking away. "So it's a piece of clothing?" Midoriya nodded. "Ok then why is it so bad for me to go with you?" Midoriya blushed even darker. "B-because it's not something you can't s-see it's uh uhm its" Midoriya couldn't say it, he was too embarrassed.

Sero kept trying tot hunk of what he was talking about thinking about things you wear and can't see. Then it hit him. Sero's eyes widened and he looked down at the blushing Midoriya and looked at the store that was coming up.

Sero's face flushed. "O-oh" he said. Midoriya nodded "y-ya uhm I wear p-panties instead of b-boxers. T-there just more c-comfortable. I-I'm sorry" He stuttered hiding his face in his hands. "No no uh it's ok, I mean I did always have a feeling you wore them instead of boxers, you know cause you wear so many skirts and dresses. I always found it weird that I couldn't see you boxers" Sero said. Midoriya looked up at him with an eyebrow raised.

Sero relized what he said and quickly said "not that I was looking ir anything it's just you know you always tend to like look down uhm I don't know uhm I promise I'm not a pervert kr anything and I'm not a creepy person I just-" Sero was city off when Midoriya shushed him. "It's ok Sero I understand" he giggled. 

"But really you should blame Bakugou he wore them before I started wearing them. He's the one who got me to wear them in the first place. OH!! But don't tell Bakugou I told you because he said if I told anyone he would blast me right in the face soooo" Midoriya said. Sero just laughed. He  would have never thought that Bakugou wore panties. "Anyways you don't have to go in with me like I said, i just need well more like want a few more pairs" Midoriya said walking into the store. Sero though about it for a few more seconds before following Midoriya into Victoria's Secret.

_____________
hey so sorry for not updating in awhile I get busy and stuff but j hope you enjoyed this chapter a few thing happened lmao anyways i don't know how many more chapters to go but hopefully not many because Im sure you guys don't like waiting and waiting for me to post another chapter but I'll try to be better about it no promises. Anyways thank you for reading and have a good day/afternoon/night whatever!! See you next timeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!