Chapter 8

3rd POV:
The next day Todoroki was the first to wake up. He usually is the last to wake up, but today he was awoken by falling into the floor. When he stood up he smacked bakugou because he was taking up half the bed and was probably the one to push him out of the bed.

Bakugou grunted and opened his eyes glaring at Todoroki, the. Grabbing the pillow and throwing it at Todrokis face. Todoroki grabbed and threw it back, but bakugou ducked and it missed him and slapped Deku in the face. Deku slowly opened his eyes and looked at the two boys staring at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Midoriya asked in a groggy voice from just waking up. "Icy hot slapped me, so he started it" bakugou replied sitting up and stretching. "I wouldn't have had to slap you if you didn't. Push me out of bed" Todoroki stated walking over to his closet and picking out and outfit for the day. Midoriya just rolled his eyes and sat up stretching as well.

"Anyways, what do you guys wanna do today?" Midoriya asked. They both just shrugged. "I don't care, you can pick, I'll pay since yesterday you brought a lot of stuff" Todoroki said. "Will you stop alreadyyy!! I said it was fineeee!" Midoriya whined. Todoroki just chuckled. "We should go mini golfing" (ok idk it was the first thing that came to mind) bakugou said. "You just wanna go there to beat us" Midoriya said looking at bakugou. "EXACTLY!!" Bakugou yelled smirking. "Fine but if we do I'm bringing Iida, and your bringing Kirishima" Todoroki stated. "Yeah so then I can end up being a 5th wheeler" Midoriyasaid getting out of the bed and walking over to the door. "Then you can bring Sero!!" Bakugou yelled also getting up and walking waters the door. "Ya, ok we'll meet up in 30. In the common room" Todoroki said. "Wha- I never agreed to this!!" Midoriya said while being pushed out of the room by bakugou. "Shut up and go get ready" Bakugou said shutting the door.

Midoriya POV:
When I got to the my room I started panicking. Like why would they invite him!?? I would much rather be a 5th wheeler!! You know I honestly hate them sometimes. But there's no way in getting out of this now. I decided to just get dressed in a black and red stripped long sleeve shirt and a nightmare before Christmas overalls with some shoes and a bag. (Output below 👇)

After I got dressed I walked downstairs to see that everyone was there but Sero

After I got dressed I walked downstairs to see that everyone was there but Sero. "Where's Sero?" I asked. "Oh yeah... you have to go get him" Bakugou said. I glared at them and just walked upstairs to his room.

I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later it flew open. Sero was standing there without a shirt on. He looked down and went wide eyed. He quickly shut the door. I was standing there my face super hot and wide eyed. 'Why didn't he have a shirt on?' I wondered a few seconds later he opens the door again this time with a shirt and a dark blush covering his face. I swear it was darker then Kirishimas hair. But I couldn't really talk because my face was probably just as dark as his was.

"H-hey Midoriya.. sorry a-about that.. uh what did you need?" Sero asked with a stutter. "O-oh I uh well we uh me bakugou, kirishima, Todoroki, and Iida are going g-golfing and uh I didn't want to be a 5th wheel so I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come with us..? Uh you don't have to but it would be nice if you did!!!" I rushed. "Oh ya that would be fun!! Hang in let me get changed!!" Sero said. "Ok well we'll be waiting in the common room" he nodded and shut the door. I squealed and ran down stairs my face still red as can be. That was so embarrassing!!! I saw him without a shirttt!!!! Ahhhhhh imma dieee!!

Seros POV:
As I shut the door I heard him squeal and start running. I chuckled, my face still red from the incident. I walked to the closet and got dressed in a black and white stripped button up, black ripped jeans, and some black converse. (Outfit below 👇)

(You can imagine it with the jacket or without it, and also pretend those are converse!!)

I sprayed some cologne on and walked down stairs to find everyone there waiting. "God finally slow poke!!! What took you so long??" Kirishima whined. I chuckled "sorry I wasn't dressed" kirishima rolled his eyes "come on let's goooo"

We all rode in todorkis car since he had a van, apparently this is the 'dekusquads' party van..? We were confused but still got in it.

When we got in it we were surprised. This was nothing like a normal van. It was full on party van.. this was not what we were expecting at all. There were valve couches instead of seats, a tv LED lights and coolers with drinks and glasses for the drinks.

"When the fuck did you guys get this!? And why wasn't I told about it!?" Bakugou yelled

"When the fuck did you guys get this!? And why wasn't I told about it!?" Bakugou yelled. "Well are you in the deku squad? No your not. And also this is the van we take when we go to party's and what not" Deku replied. Me and kirishima looked at him shocked. Wait what!? "What do you mean when you go to party's?" I asked. "Like I said in the book store I'm not as innocent as you guys think" Midoriya replied. "Did you know about this babe?" Kirishima sked to bakugou. "Well yeah we go to party's together often, or used to before we started going out, I just never knew that THEY HAD A FUCKING VANN!!" Bakugou shouted at the end.  Midoriya just shrugged "well if you wanna go in this van more often join our group" "tch whatever" Bakugou grumbled slumping back into a seat and laying his head in kirishimas shoulder. "Don't expect to be riding in this van often. This is a one time thing because we don't have a car big enough to fit us all" Iida said. I turned and looked at him wide eyed. "Wait wait wait wait wait!! YOU KNEW ABOUT THSI TOO!?" I screamed. "Of course he did, he is apart of this group and also my boyfriend. It was his idea to get a van but when we went shopping Midoriya got the idea to get a party bus, but that would have been too big and noticeable, so we decided to get a van and turn it into a party van" Todoroki said.

( also this isn't like some normal van it's one of the big ones, kind of like a work van or whatever lol)

We all got seated and started our way to the mini golf course.

____________________
Second update this weeeeeeeeekkkk~~!!! I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Again it's going a. Little slow but trust me!! It will get better!! Anyways I hope you have a good day/morning/ afternoon or whatever!! See you next time!!