Chapter one- I hate the police!

"Come on Stacy!" "I know! I'm coming!" She groaned. I sneaked around the corner and out the door we went. "Ah! Fresh air!" I smiled and jumped around. "Do you really think this is a good idea?" She asked. "Yeah we'lol be fine!" I said. We walked around untill we got to the park where all my other friends from different schools were from. "Hey Liz!" Everyone greeted me.

"Should we go bike riding at the skate park?"

"Yeah! It'll be fun!"

"Hell yeah let's go!!!" We walked to my house and we all got bikes for everyone, there was three other people besides me and Stacy. "I think I should go back to school now" Stacy said "what? Your crazy! Come along" "but this is the third time this week! Your mom is gonna be super mad!" She stated. That was true but I just want to have a little fun! I hoped on my bike and we rode to the skate park.

"So we're here!" I smiled getting off my bike. I set it down and grabbed mike's skateboard. I started going up the ramp and doing tricks. When I finished I got down "nice!" Everyone said.

Stacy's POV

I hate it whenever I have to ditch school with her, I mean she has been doing this way to many times! Her mom is gonna KILL her. I left the skate park with nobody knowing. I sneeked back to school, by the time I got there school was already over. The principal came, oh no "Stacy! Where hav you been? Ditching school again?" "Y-yeah, but Elizabeth told me to!" I explained. He looked pretty angry so I just walked out of the school. "Wait!" He shouted behind me.

He gave me a sheet of paper and walked back inside. I read it, great detention.

I walk home and my parents aren't home because they went to a party, I run to the kitchen to get some food 😍. I see some left over chicken from last night so I grab it and throw it into the microwave. After I finish my food I wash my dishes and my hands. I jump onto my bed and look at my phone, a text from Elizabeth

Liz: where are you?!

Stacy: home..

Liz: wimp!

Stacy: I'm a wimp?! I was the one who got detention because of you!

Liz: and you went back to school?!

Stacy: yeah!

Liz: well then...

Stacy: ugh! I'm so done with you!

Liz: lol

I closed my phone and threw it onto my bed.

Elizabeth's POV

After everyone went home we rode our bikes to McDonald's and got a burger for everyone. When I finished eating I went home. My mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Elizabeth?" She asked. I sat down next to her "what?" I groaned "you ditched school again huh?" "Yeah, whatever" "third time?!" She stood up "your grounded for a week!" She said stomping into her bedroom. I actually don't care if I'm grounded because I always sneek out at night and she never knows. At around 9:00 my mom goes to sleep, I shower brush my teeth and you know, do my usal.

When my mom goes into her bedroom I wait for thirty minutes so that I'm sure she is alseep. I close my bedroom door and stuff a bunch of pillows under my blankets so it looks like I'm sleeping.

I text mike to come pick me up, so while I wait I change into skinny ripped jeans and a muscle shirt then on top I have a holistic sweatshirt. I grab socks and put on my white converse.

When I finish getting ready mike climbs up a ladder that is covered in vines, he knocks on my window. I rush over to the window and open it.

"Let's go!" He says climbing down the ladder. I start getting out the window and when I'm on the ladder I close the window. I hop down onto the hard ground and I jump into mike's van.