Chapter four-cousins

I layed down on my bed while I let the pizza rolls digest. I look at my phone it is almost 5:00. I get up and go to the living room to watch some Netflix.

I turn it on and start watching some random stuff, then I call jack.

"Waddup" he says

"Hey!"

"Whys you call me?"

"It's not like you have anythingbetter to do"

"True that, but what do you need?"

"I was just bored, so that's why I called you jeez"

"What?"

"Nothing 😊"

"Can you come over please????? 🐶🐶🐶"

"Why? I have to ask my mom anyways"

"Just to hang out and ask her now!"

"She comes home at 5:00, she's got a meeting right now"

"So it's 4:50, couple more minutes just text her!"

"Oh yeah, and I don't think I can come over anyways, I'm still grounded"

"Come on!!!!" He sighs really loudly "sneek out tonight then" he suggested

"Jack, that's way to risky! But I guess I could, if I get caught then I'm dead meat!"

"Okay okay!" He chuckles

"Bye jack!" I say hanging up, I didn't even let him say goodbye back.

~10:00

"Okay honey, I'm gonna go to sleep" my mom says closing my bedroom door. I was now in the pitch black dark untill I could see, I hate when that happens. I wait an hour untill my mom is asleep so she doesn't know that I'm sneezing out while I'm grounded.

I get out of my bed and get dressed, I get on a teeshirt and a sweatshirt over it, then I wear ripped skinned black jeans from forever 21. I get on red converse that matches my sweatshirt. I open my window and get down the ladder. I close the window and text jack to come over. I guess he was waiting for his cue because he drove there fast!

I hopped into his Mercedes and buckle up. "how long are we gonna hang out anyways?" I ask while he drives to his place. "Um, I don't know my cousin is sleeping over anyways" "cousin, from where?" I ask "oh, he's from here just haven't seen him in a long time, he's a huge dork!" He chuckles.

When we get to his house he loudly opens the door "what are you doing? Aren't your parents gonna here?!" I ask\shout "nope! They went out for dinner" he smiles and leads me into his living room. We sit and watch Netflix while we talk "where's you cousin?" I ask "showering". "Okay, well you know that spray paint art thingy?" I ask him "yeah" he says still paying attention to the movie. "I finished it!" I smile "really?!" He ask now looking at me "yeah!" He hugs me and I hug back, "oh, my cousin is out!" He says and I turned around "a-ne that was the guy who helped me" I say.

"What?" Jack looks confused "Liz?!" Tyler says and sits on the conter in front of me, I wave at him and gave him a fake smile, "wait wait? You two know eachother?" Jack ask "yeah, well we just met today" tyler says "cool, I was to lazy to introduce you guys to eachother anyways" jack says getting up to go to the kitchen, me and Tyler just laugh.

Jack comes back into the room with a bag of chips, "wants some?" He ask both of us. We both nod our head no. "So you ditched again?" Tyler asked me "yeah, it's justa thing for me goody to shoes!" I joke. We sit on the other couch next to eachother, "doesn't your parents get mad?".

"Well yeah my mom does"

"What about your dad?"

"He died after he came out of prision" I explain