Chapter three- spray paint

Liz's POV

I walked though the halls to go to the girls bathroom. I washed my eyes making sure that my makeup wouldn't fall off. I cleaned my self up and walked back to my locker. On he way there I saw Stacy sitting there in the hall way crying.

I sat down besides her and placed my arm around her "what's weong?" I asked "you know what you said" she mumbles. I give her a hug and help her up. "Well you shouldn't have said that about my dad, it really hurt me and I got angry so i said that about your brother and sister" I confess.

She leaves my arms and smiles, "I'm gonna go wash up now" she says and runs into the girls bathroom. I continue walking to my locker and get my iteams for my next class, I locked at my phone and I was late for my class, I don't care though.

I get my papers and folder and go to my class, I take a seat and take out a peice of paper because we are doing creative writing. "Class, I want you to write about your worse fears about what scars you the most" my teacher states and I start writing about my worse fears.

'Creative writing'

My worse fear are snakes because of how they look and sound, I hate the way they stare at you and how they rattle there tails. They just creep my out a lot.

I remember one time that I went fishing at the age of seven with my uncle there was a rattle snake coming behind us, my uncle saw it and I screamed very loud. I ran away as my uncle used the fishing pole to pick it up and throw it into the water were it drowned. My uncle came back to me and helped me, I was shaking a lot and I think my heart skipped a beat.

After writing I let the class and went back to my locker, so school isn't the most exciting thing in the world! It really isn't thoug, I wanted to ditch school again but my mom would actually kill me! So instead I decided to not ditch school but to ditch classes. I went into the girls bathroom stall and locked it.

I pulled out my phone and listen to music with my earbuds on of course. Then a song started playing 'good girls' by five seconds of summer. I love this song because it explains my life. Not really but yeah, I'm not such a good girl but my aunt tends to thinks so.

I played games, went on social websites, and listened to music untill the school bell ring. I ran to my locker and got my things then I ran out the back door. I walked around the school to wait If Stacy was there, nope she wasn't. She was taking such a long time! After five more minutes or so she finally came out.

"What took you so long?" I asked and hopped into her car. "I was getting my things" she answers and inserts the key, she starts driving torwards my house. "Your mom is gonna be mad" she states, again. ""Whatever! I didn't ditch did I?" "Still, you skipped classes"

"whatever, see you tommo and I'll text you later" I say and leave the car. I go into my house to find my mom isn't there, she was sleeping in her bedroom. I go into my bedroom and close the doors. I throw my backpack on the ground and charge my phone then jump onto my bed. I look at my messages, and one from a random person,

Person: hey dude!

Liz: who are you?

Person: sorry wrong number

Liz:it's okay

Person: bye

I didn't even say bye, I just deleted the message and slept for a little bit after all the 'hard work' at school..

When my mom woke up not after I closed my eyes she opened my bedroom door, "you ditched again didn't you?" She asked leaning against the door. "No!".

"Come one don't even lie to me"

"I'm not! I didn't ditch! Jeez!"

"Why did the princleples say that then?"