Mo's home and River the Gem Cat, AND Fruit island

Momo walked into a door, Larry followed of course. "So, little tacoman.." Mo began, "Have you ever met River?" 
        Larry shook his head, "Who's River?"
        "Oh, just a friend." Momo smiled, again, her smile wide and crooked. Larry paid no attention. "River! We have guests!" she yowled. A plump she-cat walked out. Her pelt was a dark shade of blue. A darker blue circle was around her eye.
        "Dinner?" Riven growled.
        "River! This is a guest." Mo growled to her friend.
        Larry started walking away, "I-I should be looking for my friend now.. U-uh it's been nice meeting you.." Larry ran out of the door with the cats staring after him.
----------------------------------------
A few days after meeting the cats, Larry had arrived at a strange island. Fruits of all kinds lived on the island, and hopefully, Pinnopolis FruityPants. 
        Larry crossed the river, by using slippery stones, to get on the island. Kiwis danced around Larry's feet, Pinnaples swayed back and forth, and in the center, a huge throne sat there. Larry walked up to the throne were a banana sat.
        "Welcome, strange taco explorer. My name is Flooperdoo, but I perfer the Banana King." The fruit began.
        "Oh, hi. I'm Larry. Have you seen a pinnaple come by, mabye by the name of Pinnopolis?" Larry replied happily.
        "Maybe." The Banana King said, smiling. "We did capture a pinnaple. He said his friend would come and help."
        Larry gasped, "That's Pinnopolis!" A little while away, a cage was sitting there. Pinnopolis, aka you, sat there.