The Stinky Fish King and Candy Forest!

Larry looked around  and saw piles of dirt around him. 
"Where am I!" Larry gasps. Somehow he was teleported to a new world! Far from the trash board. The taco sat down, lonley and sad. He wished Pinnolipis was here with him.

"Why so grim little taco?" a raspy, bubbly voice echoed from the lake. Larry dragged himself over to the pound, he looked down, seeing only his reflection until it was replaced.. WITH A FISH :O!!
The fish leaped out of the water on onto the land, its voice more clear : "I am Stinky Fish King! I am here to see 'Larry TacoCrumbles.'" 
Larry stood up (Larry has limbs, look at the cover!), his beady eyes blinked then he said, "I am Larry.. Where am I? Why are you here?"
Stinky Fish King laughed, "To guide you! You can can call be Stinky."
Larry nodded, "Sooo.. what do I do?" Stinky laughed again.
"Well, first you need to go through Candy Forest -" Stinky began but Larry stopped him.
"Candy Forest? Whats that?" The little taco saw Stinky sit  on a log.

"Well, Candy Forest is a forest made out of candy. The people, villagers, are gingerbread men.. They.. you see, will wanna kill you.."

Larry gasped, "What do I do?"
"You take this spear and mini saunta claus" -He hands over the items- "and stab the villagers and let Ol Nicky here eat em'. Keep the items with  you though. Sometimes villagers are not in Candy Forest. They tend to be in Chocolate Factories, Slendy Forest, and Swagahlous Mountaini."
;Larry nodded, he waved goodbye and made his way to Candy Forest...
.
"Hey, Larry again! Candy Forest is coming up! I HATED that place!"