Get to know Larry TacoCrumbles!

You find your self in a small cupboard, dirty, nasty, smelling, cupboard. You look down.. 
You find out - YOUR A MOLDY PINAPPLE!
You look around and see watermelons, apples, and kiwi. But something stands out. The walk, well wobble, to it, to see a taco.
"He-Hello.." the Taco says, his beady eyes staring at you, "I-I'm Larry TacoCrumbles.. Welcome to the... the.. t-trash board.."
Larry looks at you, waiting for a responce, you simplily look down, then suddenly you say, "I'm  Pinnaplolis FruityPants." you dont know how you got the name, it just.. came to you.
  Larry nods weirdly, "Well hi Pinnaplolis. Its kindly lonley. You know, being the only taco here." he sighed and looked a a orange. 
You nod, "Wanna be friends?" you close your mouth, the words just spilled, you couldn't stop yourself!
Larry looks at you, his eyes glowing, "A friend?? Yea!! We can go on adventures! Poke Apple MoldyFace and Old KiwiLegs!" He went on.. and on... and on..
You try to keep up, then a light pours into the Trash board. A giant hand reaches in, grabbing Larry. "No!" she scream, hopping with all might to reach the screaming taco.
-End of the meeting-
"Hey guys! Larry here! Thanks for listening to how I met my first friend. The following chapters are me on my quests to find my friend and return to the trash board. Anyway, a little about me! My best friend is a pinapple named Pinnaplolis FruityPants. Im a taco (duh!) My last name is TacoCrumbles. I live in the Trash Board.. um.. Im the cleanist food in the Trash board. Thats  all!  Read on..! Bye!"