Hiding in Plain Sight

Quick Note: Hey noticed that at least a couple people still wanted another chapter and I'm happy to provide. If you wanna know what's been going on personally and to why this chapter is so short and late please read the Note at the end
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I can't belive this is happening. I look up to see Gumball just looking around but not saying a single word. He closes the door behind him softly and then proceeds to sit on my stiff ratty old red couch and doesn't say a single word. How?!?!?!?!?!?

"I like the place you got here Marshall." Gumball says.

I cant believe this, something has got to be wrong here, I sit up fully and walk into the bathroom turning on the sink and splashing cold water in my face trying to wake up. What has this world come to where it is fully acceptable to sit on a rartty old futon and not insult the person who owns it in a gloating matter. He is messing with the order in which our world spins, the next thing i know the world its self is going to fall out of the galaxy and we are all going to be thrown into eternal darkness.

"MARSHALL!"

I look up pulled out of my silent end of the world hysterics as Gumball yells at me pulling my attention back to the waving hand in front of my face.

"Are you ok? You're not feeling faint again are you?"

"Ah, sorry. Just zoned out I guess," I say as I rub the back of my head. I sit up as I realize how bad of a host I had been. Glob he must think I'm such a prick. Quickly I walk to the small kitchen off to the side of the room. "Can I get you something to drink? Sorry I didn't offer sooner."

Gumball just chuckles and waves me off. "Water or whatever you have is fine."

I nod getting some water from the jug in the fridge. "Sorry about the lack of room, or furniture. It's about all I can really afford," I say as I hand him the glass of water. He nods and takes the glass from my hands.

"How long have you been living on your own?" His tone somber as he hangs hid head looking into the glass like it had the answers. I sigh as I think before answering, "Since I turned 15. My mother kicked me out of the house for reasons and to be honest I wasn't to happy being there in the first place."

He nods like it wasn't the simplest thing in the world. And to be honest I appreciated that. Never before had such simple faults and mistakes been accepted.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
AN: So for those of you wanting an explanation and have been asking as to where I've been ill explain it here for everybody. Basically since the last time I published anything for this story (December 27th, 2014), I've been dealing with a lot of personal problems some of which include struggling with depression, court trials pertaining to the cold case of my fathers murder, the arrest of my step father, the eviction of my home, the loss of a best friend, and the bullying of my peers. But at the same time, I've found my passion in life, I've made a new friend one who has become one of my biggest reasons to live, I've started taking college courses before I finish highschool, I'm A Senior now! And I've become a lot more accepting of myself. I know this is gonna be one of my hardest years but I want to start writing again. If any of you have any questions or just want someone to talk to message me leave a comment whatever your comfortable with. I may not be able to respond right away but I'll do my best. Sorry this chapter was short as well I've currently got an infected cut on my thumb that I can't do much about so even simple task like texting or typing is a pain in the ass. I will be attempting to get my word count on the new chapters to over at least 1,000 words each. If you have any comments concerns or anything please leave a comment.