chapter 1. are you okay?

-zip's pov-

Today we had a big break for us, but then I felt like I needed to grab a sandwich. Not from like the fridge, but outside in the city, so I grabbed my wallet and put my shoes on. And left the apartment to go get said sandwich, but a few minutes later. I wasn't feeling to well at all, but the last thing I remember was everything fading into back.

-Katie's pov-

I was still proud that I was a nurse for a year now, so I decided to go out and get myself a slushy. But as I was driving to the gas station I saw a young man, I think in his late teens. In a black sweater, with some words on both sleeves that said zip, the sweater also had a 5 on both shoulders and he had an hat on him he was laying on the ground. I pulled over and walked up towards him, I pushed him to make sure that he was okay. But he was not breathing, so I had to check on him.

-zip's pov-

As my eyes opened I saw a really pretty black cat with white stripes, her hair was covering her left eye, her hair was also in a bun, she was wearing a black hoodie, she had braces, her black tail had a white stripe on it making her look like a skunk, and she looked like she was the same age as me. "Sir are you okay?" She asked I told her that I was ok, but she then said "I'm just gonna hold you cause I don't want you to collapse again". So the rest of the trip to get myself a sandwich, I was with a person that I didn't know. But she told me that her name was Katie, I was going to tell my name but she told that she already knew. Cause she saw it on my sweater, She was pretty nice. Like the nicest person I've ever met, she asked if she could take me home. I told her yes and went into her car and dropped me off at the z stacks apartment, I got in wand laid down on my top bunk. I guess no one noticed me, come in cause the others were in there room.