chapter 3. date

-zug's pov-

I couldn't stop laughing when I scared Katie and caused her fur to fluff up, I bet the others were wondering why I was laughing so much.

-zip's pov-

I felt bad for Katie cause she gotten scared, "oh, now I'm all ugly" she said sadly. I offered to defluff her, and she allowed me to do it. She was very soft Even when was fluffed up, I had to use a hairbrush for the job. She thanked me and drifted off to sleep.

The next day...

-katie's pov-

I woke up when the alarm on my phone went off, which ment that I needed to go to Work. So I got on my work dress, and my hat and went to work. There was a few patients I had to work with, I had to work with a burn victim, a person with an broken arm, ect.

A few hours later....

I was finally out of work, got home and laid down on my bed. I heard a tap at my window, I looked and saw zip and zug. They were throwing pebbles at my window, "what do you two guys want?" I asked zip yell at me and said "I just wondering if you wanted to go on a date with us" I yelled out yes. I asked him when and he said in a week, and they asked me for my phone number. So I gotten a piece of paper, put my phone number on it, and threw it at them, zip caught it and said thanks.

A week later....

-zip's pov-

Finally today was our date, my idea was to go to a restaurant, then go to watch a movie, and to watch the stars. I sent Katie a text to tell her that that today was our date, I brushed my teeth, toke a shower, sprayed axe to smell good, and got some good clothes on me. I pick a button up shirt, it was brownish reddish. With pearl white buttons, and a pocket on the shirt.

-katie's pov-

As I was in the tub after work I gotten an notification, I checked and it was from zip. It read "hey Katie, today is our date." I got out of the tub and got dressed, for a good date. I gotten a blueish skirt, with a pink shirt, and shorts.

-zug's pov-

I gotten ready for our date with Katie, but I told zip that he couldn't lay his hands on Katie. I told that I could put my hand on her, but he just walked off. I also had a bouquet of roses for her, at last we heard the honk from Katie's car. We hopped in and went to a nice restaurant, and when we got inside. It was empty we gotten lucky, we sat at a booth and waited for our food. Zip gave the flowers to Katie and she thanked him, I didn't have anything for her. Damn it, I had nothing for her. But I had a pack of gum, so I gave it to her. But she didn't want it, well shit. Anyway the waiter asked what we wanted, Katie asked for pasta, zip asked for a small cheese pizza, and I asked for a sandwich. A very depressing meal for me I guess, later our meals came.

I'm gonna skip this part for you guys

-zip's pov-

The meal was really good, so we went to watch a movie. Which was a part of the plan, there were so many to choose from. Dababy damovie I don't who came up with that movie, Team fortress 2 the movie, that sounds like a good film. And there were others, but Katie picked out a movie which was it was a romantic movie with dark humor in it, we gotten 3 tickets for the movie. I gotten to two large sodas and pretzels and pop corn, zug gotten pop corn, and Katie the same thing as me. We gotten the seats in the taller row, and the theater was empty. Perfect for us but 3 teens came in, now it wasn't just us anymore. But during one of the fight scenes, something kicked Katie's chair. Luckily she didn't choked on her pop corn, I looked back and saw that it was the 3 teens we saw earlier. One of them were kicking Katie's seat, I told to stop but one of the pricks spat at me. Little ass, so I did the most evilest thing I could ever think of. Sometimes when I go out I have a bag of fake vomit, it just a mix of orange juice, milk, and saltine crackers. So I told the asses that I had a surprise for then, I went "hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa" and splashed the fake vomit on them, zug and Katie looked back. And saw that I "vomited" on them they ran out and I swear to God, I could hear one of the puking. Katie asked me if I was fine but I told her that I gave them some revenge with some homemade fake vomit, I could stop laughing some with Katie and zug. But we we're quietly laughing, but later the movie was over and we went to our apartment.

-katie's pov-

It was pretty funny when he "puked" on those teens, we got inside the clock read 11:27pm. Zip told me and zug to come with him to his room, it was a gaming room a bit messy with a bunk bed. And zip was on the balcony, waiting for us. We got there and zip was trying to get on the roof, a bit dumb but I wanted to see what he wanted us to do. I lied down on the roof and saw stars, like there were so many. It looked like I could grab them, zug was amazed at the stars. I was also a bit amazed myself, but it was so pretty. It was like something out of a movie, but zug was feeling a bit tired. So we got inside and I was gonna go home, but zip told me that I could crash at his place. Wich was a good idea, so I got one the top bunk with him and closed my eyes. But as I was sleeping I felt something wrapped around my waist, it was zip but he was asleep. I quickly felt my face heat up, as I tried to get his arms off of me. But keep hold me so I just let him old me, and drifted off to sleep so I can wake up and go to work tomorrow.