Chapter 17

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

It's been three days we are here in the forest. I can't believe I'm so tired of killing some demons. I really wanted to use my Blood Demon Art but I don't want Yuugo to know that I'm a demon.

Right now the three of us are now eating dinner, Ray and Emma are discussing something that I didn't listen. I mean, they are the main protagonist and I'm just a background character. While I was in my deep thoughts, I heard Emma wants to help Yuugo.

Me and Ray followed Emma, and now Emma and Yuugo started arguing each other. While they are arguing, I heard Ray said.

"Emma! Get down!!"

Emma was now wrapped around some ropes. I ran to Emma, and grabbed her hand. But the problem is that I was wrapped around with ropes, too. The last thing I knew I blacked out.

Timeskip...

I opened my eyes to see a familiar village. I look around to see Emma who was now waken up right now. She look around and saw me, she stand up and hug me.

"Do you know where we are?" Emma asked.

I shook my head. Of course I know this place, we are now here in Goldy Pond.

Emma let go off the hug, grab my hand and told me that we should look around the place.

"RAAY!! MISTEER!!" Emma shouted.

Emma turned around and saw a 'Welcome' sign."

"Welcome...?" Emma mumbled.

Me and Emma start walking around the place. While we were walking I saw a familiar purple hair, Emma notice what I was looking, she looked at the direction I was looking. Emma let go of my hand and started chasing the person.

"Hey! Wait, please!" Emma chase the person.

I ran after Emma. A few minutes later I saw her panting. I immediately grab her left hand and point to her palm to see the writing.