🥩Part 1✨

"Y/n! Y/n where are you?!" Your parents were searching for you, your friends were too. But they couldn't find you. Meanwhile, you were in an abandoned warehouse getting pounded by Barney. "Oh~ Oh Barney!~ Harder Barney~" Two of his fingers slid into your mouth and down your throat to keep you quiet, he whispered. "Be quiet kiddo. I wouldn't want anyone to see you like this"
  Did he just say that to me? You thought. He doesn't want me to be seen like this? You were wondering...how did I get into this situation? Well, it started a few days ago whenever you started to explore the forest every time someone annoyed you. Just ignoring everyone, but on a rainy day you went to a warehouse to avoid getting wet. While you were standing there in the warehouse you heard something behind you. "Hello?! Who's there?!" You backed up into the corner, a purple dinosaur emerged from behind some boxes. It was Barney!
  Everything was going slow at first, you two were just talking about how you both ended up there. After a bit the kissing started. His tongue sliding into your mouth and you felt your body get hotter, it had never been this hot before. Feeling Barney's member get harder and start to poke you, you gasped whenever he pinned you down and he started to take your clothes off. You thought about what was happening...but you didn't want him to stop.
  Soon after all of your clothes off you felt his large member slide into you, quiet whimpers and moans escaping your mouth as you squirmed around. Your body started to tremble and Barney was slamming into you, pounding into you more like it. Slapping your ass until it was red and pulling your hair "Oh~ Oh Barney!~ Harder Barney~" Now we're all caught up, he pushed deep inside of you and continued.
  Barney sped up and pulled your hair. "Cum for me y/n!" You obeyed and came a lot, soon after that you could feel his warm cum filling you up to the brim. Whenever he pulled out some of it poured out of you. "M-Mmph~"