Chapter #1 Happy Birthday!

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUU "
Everybody sang to me sitting around that big table in are dinning room, there was a chocolate cake with blue icing and the words " Happy Birthday Destiny " written on top with purple ice ing. " well? " said my mom " make a wish " she said, I sat there for a minute thinking than " whoosh " I blew out the candles " YAAAH " my best friend Alyssa screamed louder than everyone else including my mom, dad, brother, my other friends Jenna, Emma, Rebecca and Allie. " Let's eat " said Jenna looking at my mom with the " come on " look in her eyes. " ok ok " laughed my mom as she cut the cake into equal pieces and dished them out one by one " birthday girl first " she said proudly.

⏳⌛️⏳-After Cake

We're standing on are deck looking over the beach at the beautiful rainbow sunset, " click " " sorry " Emma says " had to take a picture forgot sound was on " she says embarrassed, we all giggle. " Well sorry girls time to go home " says my mom while literally pushing to girl trough the deck doors back into the house " AWWWW " they all say together at that moment there's a knock on the door my mom runs down and gets it " Hello " says a tall man with brown hair wearing a red ball cap and a red flannel shirt. " Is this the Whites house " " yes it is " says my mom with pride and excitement in her voice " well here's your fireworks and your firework licenses " he says handing her a box and a envelope. " FIREWORKS " me and my friends scream all together, we ran as fast as we could to the backyard and stood there patiently. my mom followed behind at a speed walking paste " sorry sorry " she said out of breath

⏳⌛️⏳-After setting up

...3..2..1!!!!!
The fireworks shoot up in the sky and explode with bright and radiant colours blanketing the sky. " beautiful " I whisper to myself. " wow " Alyssa says.
Blues and greens and purples and pink covered the sky with every explosion and bang, it was amazing." ok last one "
My mom called over the bangs " 5..4..3..2..1 " me and my friends yelled. " BANG " a giant yellow and orange star glowed in the sky " My beautiful star will shine brighter than this " my mom said as she leaned down and kissed my forehead lightly. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " everyone yelled for the 5th time tonight.

⏳⌛️⏳-After all the friends leave

" Good night sweetie " my dad says as he kisses me on the forehead " Good night I say, he walks out followed by my mom walking in " did you like the surprise " she asks playfully " NO " I yell sarcastically " I HATED IT " I yell fake crying and smiling by mistake " sorry sweetly maybe next year we'll get Katy Perry " I laugh cause I can't hold it in, she giggles alone. " Good night mom " I say hugging her before she leaves " good my shining star "