Chapter#8 Nightmare in the stalls

NOTE: Chapter has some sexual stuff!!
Read if ok with rape references

Chapter#8-
" No please don't please stop " I beg as I feel him pulling down my pants slowly as he kisses my neck, I would do something but he's holding my hands above my head and I can't wriggle them out of his firm grip. " Why are doing this to me " " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BUT WON'T LOVE ME BACK " yells in my face, I can fell my pants at my thighs and I start shaking in fear and disappointment. then I remember my legs aren't tied together, I swing and hit him right in the b@lls..i run to the bathroom stall door pull up my pants then unlock it and run out of stall, then I remember I'm in the boys bathroom. I stop for a second then I remember I was just being raped so I just walk out and the halls are empty, " oh good classes are still going " I say as I walk to my locker then the bell rings for lunch so I head to the cafeteria. " HEY DESTINY OOVVEERRR HEEERRREEE " I hear Alyssa yell over the whole cafeteria, she's always been like that. " hey " I say quietly and sit down and open up my lunch kit and grab my sandwich and start eating. " You skipped the 2 classes before lunch " Alyssa says as she opens up her lunch kit " What's up? " " I'll tell you later just can we please drop the topic " " AHHH sure but Jenna, Rebecca and all them are away on that big band trip so it's just us so why can't you tell me now? " You know she's right when you think about, " ummmm there's just to many people around right now " on that note the bell rings.

⏳⌛️⏳-After school

" Mom I'm home, where are you I need to ummm have a talk with you " I say as I walk in the house " in the kitchen sweety..what do you need to talk about? " When I walk in she's making spaghetti my favorite, " ummm so you know Jacob brook up with me over the phone ummm well when I went to school he thought we were still together so I had to tell him no we are not together any more and of course being a boy he was like, " no I'm sorry let me explain. " " Well after the math test he dragged me into the ummm boy bathroom, " I could see my mom tense up when I said that and she looked up at me. " So he ummm in the boys bathroom we were in the handicap stall he ummm told me the whole story that ummm he was drunk and his friends dared him to prank call me that we're breaking up and umm I said that didn't want to be together " at this point I start tearing up " then he got mad....and he had me pinned against the wall so he starting pushing really hard against my waist. " I lift my shirt and show her the bruised finger prints against my waist. they were now a reddish purple, my mom gasps and covers her mouth and I see tears coming to get eyes and I feel one escape and roll down my cheek. " Ummm then started pull down my pant and kissing my neck but ummm I got away so he never actually raped me but..but " then I'm crying and I can't stop it a waterfall an endless waterfall of tears.
I walk out of the kitchen and up stairs to my room and call Alyssa, " Hey Destiny " she says happily " hi Alyssa I ummm and calling to tell you umm about the classes I skipped and umm why " it was really obvious I was crying. " Destiny are you crying " " Yes " I say and in already crying again.

⏳⌛️⏳5 mins later

" Oh my god " Alyssa says while crying on the other end of the phone " THATS AWFULL " " I know and we have school tomorrow how am I suppose to go after that! " " I don't know I'm really sorry and umm did he leave marks on your waist? " " I look down at the bruises that are now just purple and start balling my eyes out, i hear Alyssa gasp and cry a bit then she says something I'll never forget. " He he marked you.....didn't he!?