Chapter#5 The Stars

" Mom? " I hear the front door open and foot steps " MOM " I call one more time louder " Destiny I have Tim Hortons " I slowly walk down stairs my face still red from the tears " OMG " I heart my mom yell and things hitting the floor and her heels hitting the floor as she runs over to me " What happened? are you hurt? " She says lifting my arms a turning my checking my legs for cuts and bruises " I'm not hurt mom! " " Then what happend " she asked shaking me " Jacob dumped me over the phone " I say and start crying again " HE..He cheated on me " o say befor losing control of my tears and falling into my moms arms. " oh it's ok sweety " " I got you Tim Hortons " " Ok " we walk over to the kitchen and I jump on the counter and sip my coffee. " To much sugar not enough milk, " I walk over to the fridge and grab the milk and as I'm heading back to the counter I look at the window " OMG " I yell and run out to the deck. my mom chasing after me " what..what is it " she says out of breath " look at the sky isn't it beautiful. " I point up at the sky, " that's what all the hubbabub was about " she says grabbing me and rubbing my head with her nuckles " well it's not as pretty as you " she says hugging me. " well not to Jacob " I say huffing and starting to feel sad again " if he doesn't see that you're the most beautiful person in the world than he isn't worth it, you will find someone who actually cares just wait " I hope mom I hope I will " " I know you will Destiny now you have school tomorrow go to bed " she says ruffling my hair and shoving me back into the house.
" Wait...if I have to go to bed then why did you bye me coffee at Tim's? " I ask giving her a " really " look. " Oh well sorry I was thinking of you!! " whatever good night "