Chapter#2 School

" BYE LOVE YOU " My mom yells from across the parking lot " Bye " I yell back but not as loud. " she embarrassing you again? " I here a voice come from behind me, I automatically recognize it. " Jacob " I squeal and jump/turn around and kiss him, he's my boyfriend if you haven't noticed. he's a dirty blond with green eyes, perfect. still wonder why he picked me out of every girl in the school, I go to a K-9 school. Amazing school always under control, " so " Jacob says snapping me out of my thoughts " did you finish that science project? " " Yep I m done you? " I ask looking at him as we walk inside " no can you help me finish before class starts!?! " He asks looking at me with puppy dog eyes " I'm starting to think you asked me for my brain " I look at him smirking evilly " NO " he yells so loud almost everyone down the hallway looks. I blush and look down at the floor and head straight for my locker hearing Jacob follow. " dude you don't do that " I whisper to him when we reach my locker and start opening it, the conversations start up again filling the awkward silence that lingered in the hallway, " it's embarrassing " I say looking back up at him " it's embarrassing " he says mocking my voice, I playfully punch him " stop it " I yell/talk. then the bell rang for class.

⏳⌛️⏳-After class

" Wow that was tough " Jacob says catching up to me in the hallway " not really " I say opening my locker " NOT REALLY are you sure your brain's screwed in right " she says ruffling my hair " well the only reason it wasn't tough for ME cause I actually have a brain " I say kissing him on the cheek and then start heading to math class. " Well well I think you just started a war with the king of pranks " he says pinching my butt as we walk in the door to class, I let out a little yelp and grab my butt " owwww " I whisper to him as I sit down in my seat " that hurt..." " EXUSE ME MISS DESTINY " says mr.Breece are math teacher in his stern voice " if you have something to say please share it with the class " " Sure " I say and walk to the front of the class were mr.Breece was pointing " Jacob pinched me in the butt so I was telling him that it hurt and to stop it " I said loudly with confidence. Mr.Breece looked shocked for a second then looked to Jacob " Jacob keep your hands away from girls private parts " everyone laughed even me and Jacob " OK OK miss Destiny you may go back to your seat now " I walked back to my seat giggling " ok now I hope everyone did there homework last night " Jacob whisper to him self but I obviously heard " crap i totally forgot " I turn around " of coarse you did you do every time "