𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖤𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒

Since our camp was very close to Winterfell, we had made it there just on time

I look out the window to see the kingdom, it's beautiful. I then see what looks like a little child at the top of the tower. I figured that one was one of the Stark children.

I shut the window in nervousness all of a sudden. I feel a hand on mine which appears to be my sisters.

"It's going to be fine." she mouthed the words.

I bounced my head and smiled.

Minutes later, which what felt like seconds, we arrived. I felt a stop and had seen the northern people starting at me. Because of that, I shut the window, again out of nervousness.

I saw had seen the door open, my mother had gotten out first, then Myrcella, Tommen, then me.

I could feel all the stares at me.
I look at Robb, and our eyes are locked.
I couldn't tell what was his motive, so I just looked away like an idiot.

My father walks up to Lord Stark signing him to get up from kneeling.

"You've gotten fat." my father said.

Everyone thought he was serious, but I understood his humor.

They both laughed and hugged each other.

He moves on to the runs of the Starks complimenting them on certain things.

After, he turns to me. "Come Raliana."

I walked beside my father.

"Greetings Lord and Lady Stark, it's a blessing to be here. Winterfell is beautiful" I complimented.

"Thank you, princess." Lady Stark nodded and smiled, and lord Stark did the same."

"Meet my son Robb." Ned Stark said.

"Hello, princess." Robb bowed his head.

I put my hand out for him to kiss. "Hello Robb."

I looked into his blue eyes and got lost. I know he was worthy, but did he think the same of me?

"You two can chit chat later," my father interrupted, "take me to the crypt, I want to pay my respects."

"We've been riding for a month my love, surely the dead can wait." My mother said to my father, but he ignored her.

Lord Stark and the king walked away.

I turn away to look at my siblings and my mother, already walking to their chambers with Lady Catelyn,

"Let me show you around, princess."
Robb said to me as I turned to him.

I blushed all of a sudden and put my arm around his.

"Do you like Winterfell so far?" He asked.

"Indeed, far more nature than where I'm from."

Robb laughed, "I heard you have a nickname."

"Yes, it's Warborn. I was born during my father's rebellion." I sighed.

"Very nice, princess." He smiled at me.

"You don't have to call me princess, you know that?" I said. "Raliana I prefer."

"Well, soon you will be known as 'Lady of Winterfell' my lady, and people will have to call you by that." Robb said as we walked into the godswood and sat on the bench.

I look at the little one in front of us, and sense Robb looking at me.
"You are very beautiful, Raliana."

I look at him blushing more than before, "thank you, Robb. As you are handsome."

We chuckled at one another's comment.

"I'm serious, more serious than I've ever been about anything, " he says after he grabs my hand. "you are worthy."

Finally, my question had been answered. He thought I was worthy for him, but am I worthy for the north as well?