Loss

"We should start walking--" Jeongyeon stated, but immediately cut herself off

"JEONGYEON! FUCK! DON'T BE LIKE THIS!" Nayeon screamed. "Shit.. Who.."

"Jeong-unnie. Hey.. Don't.. Please..." Jeongyeon weakly smiled. "I'll call the ambulance. This will be quick"

With shaking hands, Sana picked up her phone. Suddenly, a bloody hands touched her wrist.

"No need. You and Tzuyu should end up together, huh?"

They cried.

"WHAT THE HELL!? JEONG! HEY! DON'T LEAVE ME!" with tears streaming down her face, Nayeon shouted.

No one can ever return someone's life back again.

It was her end.

Jeongyeon have been there through everything, it was really a heartbreaking moment for them.

The knife was near her heart, who can ever save them from danger?

Themselves?

No one?

"Jeongyeon-unnie" with weaken knees, Tzuyu helplessly mumbled. "Shh.. Baby, everything will be fine"

Will it be?

"Fuck. This hurts so much.. Jeongyeon.. How dare you to leave me here?!" Nayeon can't stop. She was still shouting.

"Nayeon-unnie.. Jeongyeon sacrifice herself so we can save the three girls, right?" with a hint of hope, Momo said.

"W.. We should get going.." her heart was filled with pain.

It was a huge loss, for not having Jeonyeon along. Jeongyeon have been protecting them from everything. They should be all together, and be strong to save each other.

Jeongyeon might have be proud if they succeed.

"Did they called again?" Mina tiredly shook her head.

Then a rang was heard.

It was Mina's phone again.

"Hello" a lovely voice from the other line that immediately Mina recognize.

"Where are they?" with a serious tone, Mina said. "Oh. Serious? I see. Chaeyoung took a nap"

"How about Jihyo and Dahyun?" Nayeon asks. "Them? Don't ask me. Come here and find out"

"Bullshit! Just tell us! Jeongyeon died! Fuck!" Nayeon irritatingly murmured. "Oh, she's already dead? I didn't aim for her heart--"

"FUCK! IT WAS YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!" Nayeon wanted to crash the phone, it was merely making her want to just immediately go at the location and kill the girl.

"Oh dear, you girls, 5 left. Right?"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL US TOO?!" Momo angrily asked. "Oh! How did you knew my plan? Haha,"

"YOU BASTARD!"

"Y'all should start over again. Make a new plan. Your plan are to boring. Make something extreme"

Then the call ended.

Sana cursed.

"Shit... Shit.. We can't die.." in the state of panic, Sana tried so hard to not cry again.

Cry again.

"We won't die. I promise you that" Nayeon, who was the oldest amongst all show up a small smile.

Hope.

It was the only thing that they were holding into.

"Yes. We trust you" with a smile on her face, Momo said. "We should trust each other, right?" added Momo.

Should they?

While at the van, someone's phone rang.

"It's mine" with a low volume of voice, Mina said.

Attentively, the girls patiently waited.

"Who is this." it wasn't a question that Mina have said.

"It's me again, Mina"

"What do you need?" then Mina heard a whimper, that made her straighten her back.

"Was that Chaeyoung?!"

"Yeah."

"Where the heck is she?! Give her the phone!" the girl hummed. "M-mina.. It hurts so much.."

"Hey.. What did they do to you, Chaeyoung? Are you still hurting?"

"I can't handle it anymore, Mina. It's slowly killing me.."

"Baby, just a bit more. Okay? Where's Jihyo and Dahyun?"

"M-mina.."

"Yes, baby. I'm still here"

"They're.. Gone.."