7. WEDDING BELLS !?

END MEI EK NOTE (P.S) HAI...
VOH JRUR PDHNA 😗✌
_________________________________________

"Aly and Jas as couples? Do you mean marriage? No!! Never Ever" both of them yelled together.

"But what's wrong with this alliance, you both are perfect for each other" Sarika explained.

"No way Mom!" Jas said looking at her.

"But Jasmin!" she got up to walk away.

"No way Mom, absolutely bad idea I won't ever marry," she said but before she could complete speaking.

"Yes we will," said Aly with a smirk, his mind was definitely processing some amusing thoughts and Jas could read them. Aly held her hand.

"Come along with me, we need to talk" he took her to her room.

"Why did you get me from there? how could they get such an atrocious idea?" Jas irked.

"It's not atrocious, It's awesome, in-fact now I am thinking why didn't I think that way," he said grinning at her.

Jas couldn't make out what he meant, she was confused

"I don't get you"

"Our parents want us to get married to each other so why not?" he raised his eyebrows

"Are you nuts Aly? Married to each other?"

"Why not? If that allows us freedom and space forever" he smiled again.

What do you mean?" she asked

Jas, think wisely, see we know each other from childhood. We know each other pretty well, if we get married to each other, there will be only profit and no loss" he explained, he bit his lower lip.

"But how?"

"My darling Jas, you are the daughter of a business person, you must know the benefits and shortcomings of a relationship, Well, let me explain " he held her by her shoulders. explan

"Without a pause," she said warning him and sat beside him

"Okay, jas our marriage would be the happiest marriage ever, that's because we won't be having a reason for serious issues, after the marriage, you'll be allowed to live the way you want, I'll give you complete space, we can club along, we can drink along, also you date anyone and I'll not interrupt, and I know some would be from your side as well. We'll be husband and wife just for the namesake and trust me if you find someone you really love I'll let you go"

Jasmin thought for a while and then smiled.

"You mean 'friends with benefits' I never thought this way, this idea is really fantastic to avoid these so-called good alliances" she smiled.

You got me," he said winking at her.

"But I want you to sign an agreement for the same," said Aly.

"What agreement?"

"I mean just a simple promise, our promise, or let's call it a deal, that you won't enter my space, and I won't enter yours. What say?" He forwarded his hand and she held his hand firmly.

"Deal" she smiled and they hugged each other.

They came out of the room and announced "Mom Dad we are ready"

"That's wonderful, superb!" Shekhar said in surprise and hugged both of them.

The families were happy to hear this, it was a celebration for them. They were unaware of the deal, the unsigned agreement that was made between the two.