13. BREAKDOWN !

DON'T GET OFFENDED.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"It is my bloody business Jas, I am your husband for god sake" he bawled.

"And what about the agreement?"

"To hell with your agreement Jas, I can't see you dating other men, it kills me as if splinters of glasses are pricking me"

"Why Aly? Tell me, we decided that we'll continue living our lives the way we want then why is it disturbing you?"

"You will not meet other men Jas, and that's final"

Jas held his collar and said "You can't stop me Aly try doing that, but you won't succeed"

"Jas!" Aly raised his hand to slap her but couldn't as something within him resisted him.

"Move forward, do what you wanted to, you wanted to slap me right? Why did you stop? What else can I expect from a loser like you?"

"Shut up!"

"Don't shout Aly and listen to me very carefully, I will meet other guys, I will date them and if required, I'll sleep with them too you don't have any right to stop me" Jas muttered angrily. [JASLYIANS GUSSA NHI HONA.]

"Jas!"

Aly picked up the vase from the side table and threw it on the floor. He descended to the floor in tears. Jas was scared seeing that, she had never seen Aly in such a state, she had never expected him breaking down badly.

She didn't know why Aly was in so much pain. She walked up to him and sat in front of him. She touched his face and caressed it.

"Al...Aly, I am sorry..."

"I can't see you with other men Jas, it kills me," he said within tears.

Aly, Aly stop crying, I am sorry I didn't want to hurt you I am not going anywhere Aly, I am not going to anyone else"

"Promise me"
"I-I promise," she said and pulled him into a hug.

Aly's hand went around her neck, his fingers touched the zip of the dress. He tried to pull it down and Jas felt that on her back. She held his hand and denied. Aly touched her face and cupped it.

"Please" he spoke softly

"Al-Aly I can't"

"Jasmin I need you tonight"

"Look, Aly..." but before Jas could say anything further, Aly placed his lips on that of hers and started kissing her furiously.

Jas wanted to stop him, she wasn't in a mood but she couldn't. She could see him craving intimacy and she decided to submit. He pulled down the zip of the dress and furiously kissed around her face, her neck. It pained her when he bit the soft skin of her neck but she didn't say anything. He pulled the dress down and devoured her mounds hungrily. He took her to the bed and threw her on it. He was again covering her with his body and kissing her fiercely.

Jasmin felt a little uncomfortable when he nibbled them still she was silent. He crawled down to fulfill his urge and ripped off the last piece of cloth on her body. He lingered above her stomach, she could feel his manhood. He took off his shirt.
It ended up making love !

For Aly, he was just fulfilling his desires. For Jasmin, it was not like the other night, it was a man trying to use her body for his desire.

The next morning when she opened her eyes, she saw Aly wearing his shirt. She too wrapped the sheet around her, she saw him stepping outside but noticed that wasn't even ready to look at her.

"Aly"

Aly stopped on hearing her voice. She gulped a lump down her throat and asked "Aly are you okay?"

"I am good" he replied without looking at her.

"Aly, are you still upset about my words from the last night?"

"No, I am fine Jasmin"

Jasmin tried to be normal, she got up, wore a long t-shirt, and came up to him.

She hugged him from the back and said "I am sorry Aly, I didn't have any idea that you've started liking me...I-I would have been more sensitive..."

Aly finally turned to her and peered at her "What did you just say?" he asked.

"I would have been more sensitive"

"Before that"

"That had I known that you've started liking..."

"Liking you? Are you out of your mind Jasmin? When did I say so? Or have your hopes suddenly risen after last night?" Aly said cutting her in between.

"What are you saying Aly? You told me that you don't like me being with other men so..."

"So how does it mean that I've started liking you ?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HOW WILL JAS REACT TO IT ?

Hope u loved it !
Pleasee votee ❤
Lots of love.

SP 💞