33. ROMANTIC DANCE.

A few weeks later Aly was fine and brought to his home back, though Jasmin took constant care of him, while he was a bit more responsible this time.

He had to accept the truth that he was married to Jasmin and Alyja was their little sweetheart.

"Baa baa black sheep baaa baa black sheep have you any wool?" he was reciting the poem to the little girl, trying to make her sleep.

"Come on baby let us sleep" he continued.

Jasmin could hear all of this, she laughed at his words.

"What a poem Mr. Goni" she commented giggling at him.

"Alyja, tell your Mom that we are not idiots like her, tell her your Daddy is a much much better reciting to you," he said teasing Jasmin.

"Aww, Mr. Goni don't teach any bad stuff to my little girl" she took the baby in her arms.

Aly took the cold cream in his hand and gently applied it to Jasmin's nose

"Alyy" her eyes grew big, but she smiled when the baby laughed, she also did the same to Aly, the baby laughed more.

Aly gently took the baby again in his arms.

" Alyja, come on say good night Mumma, It's my ninni time" and he brought her close to his chest.

Alyja fell asleep in a few minutes.

Aly placed her in the cradle, a wide smile appeared on their face when they saw the baby sleeping peacefully.

Jasmin was setting the bed when Aly caught her hand and brought her close to him

"Alyja's Mumma, you have to be punished" he again took the cold cream and applied it on her cheek.

"I am not going to leave you Aly" she turned to take the cream from the table, but when she turned Aly took the pillow in his hand.

Aly hits her with it, it didn't take much time but Jasmin also did the same.

Soon they were into a pillow fight, fighting like little kids.

Jasmin had never smiled like this before.

Aly held her hand to stop it, he took her aside for a light dance, he had never asked her before, she gently placed her hand on his and they danced without any music, feeling the rhythm of their heartbeats.

They were lost in each other, for a moment they didn't realize anything near them, it was silent, just the two of them, they didn't know, how deeply they were in love with each other.

The very next moment their lips met and they kissed each other. It was a passionate long kiss.

"Waaaa" they heard the sound of the baby crying and this took them out of the trance. Jasmin took Alyja in her arms and laid down on the bed.

Aly also came beside her trying to make the baby calm, he drew the blanket over them, cozy and comfortable for the baby and the momma.

No longer both of them were asleep. Aly took Jasmin's forehead and placed a cushion under her head, but she clenched his t-shirt, he lets her sleep like that, with her forehead on his shoulder, he kissed the temple of both them the baby and Jasmin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pehele hi bata du... this is not the end !

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌻