21. WANTS TO APOLOGISE !

Aly had no other option.

He took the latte to her and placed it on her table, he turned before she could see him and walked away.

Jas finished her coffee and moved to the payment counter, but while walking she felt as if her head was spinning.

Aly couldn't let her fall, he rushed to her and caught her hand.

"Jasmin" he called her name.

Jasmin heard his voice she looked at him.

It was after three months that she was seeing him, somewhere in these three months she forgot the past, she wanted to hug him, a soft smile curved on her face.

"Jas are you okay? Are you alright?" he asked with a worried expression, he made her sit on the chair and offered water to her.

"Jas, have this"

Jas once again looked at him, her eyes were wet, but the glimpse of the past scrolled before her eyes and she immediately got up.

'I am fine, you need not worry," She said and left the place.

From the day onward she never returned to the coffee house.

Aly wanted to meet and apologize to her, but didn't know when would she return or when would he get the chance to meet her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few days later,

Jas, was at the grocery shop to purchase a few things and Aly saw her there. She made the payment and took the bag, it was quite heavy, Aly held the bag.

"Aly!"

"Let me help you" he almost took the bag from her hand.

"No it's okay, I would go by myself," she said.

"Jas, Jas please, please don't refuse me to help you, please" Aly looked at her, apology showed up on his face.

Jas nodded at him.

Jasmin and Aly were walking along, but none of them spoke a word, finally, Aly broke the silence.

"Jas, how is your health? I mean, you were, that day..."

"It's normal for a pregnant woman "she retorted.

Aly looked shocked, he never expected her to keep his baby in her womb and again bowed his head in apology.

"I am sorry Jasmin, please forgive me, please" his eyes glistened.

Jasmin was also in tears, she took the bag from his hand and walked away from there...

I love her, I'm in love with her' somewhere his heart said to him.

He stood silent, he knew that he had fallen for the girl, but his misdeed was not forgetful.

A few days passed, Jas came to know that she had been receiving the money from him.

"No, I can't keep this money" she decided to return all the money to Aly.

Jasmin took the cash she received every month, she took it along with her to the cafe.

"Where is Aly?" she asked Sahil who was at the counter.

"I don't know Ma'am. I haven't seen him for the past three days, he even doesn't carry a phone number " he said.

"Do you have his address?" she asked.

"No ma'am I don't have it right now but I will surely find it for you" he promised Jas that he would get his address for her.

Jas was waiting for Sahil to get the address.

An hour later, Sahil got his address and gave it to Jas. She took it and went to the address.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KYA HUA HOGA ALY KO ?

Hope u loved it !
Yaaarr Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺🤧❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌼