An Eerie Love

The wife or husband must kill one of their children to complete the love ritual. Otherwise, the Enforcer will come and kill all of your children.

I look at the written words, absurd and obscure. Yet done by the an influx of the population. Most cried as they kill their beloved one as it suffer from extreme bleeding and pain from the tremendous pain of the song of the slashing knife. I have to have children, otherwise us, couples, will be tortured from an unknown device which some of the people experienced it. I have to have a wife or else an Enforcer will force me to hang myself on the noose.

I have one choice. My successful child who manage to open a business at such an early age, a child who currently learning Calculus BC at the age of 11, and my infant who laughs as such little matter.

I don't know what to choose! Dear God! What should I choose?! This horrible society that established this absurd ritual, the love that don't makes sense of such matter, and the Enforcers whom agreed to the law and job that all must kill to complete the ritual. 

I felt it. I know who I chose! It is the one who yet stupid to be born in wrenched place but wanting to leave the life one's self.

Myself.