The Taxi Cab

I entered a cab and sat as I sighed. The purse of what I held seemed to be the most important as I clutched it under my arms. The winter blew snowflakes and the leaves held onto their branch. The red jacket relaxes in the heat and my hair soften in the air.

"Where to?" The cab man said.

"Somewhere," I pressed my face against the window, letting the snowflakes smash against it, "meticulous," I said.

The man sighed. He reached for the radio and turned to a Folk music station. Then he went on pressing on the pedal as the tires screech for acceleration but was unfortunate that it did not. He stepped harder and stomped but it wouldn't budge like a door. He slammed his hands against the steering wheel and I let an uncomfortable breath out as I shift constantly in my seat.

He looked at the rearview mirror with his eyes attempting to relax. I look at him too but mysterious in his and my eyes. "Stay here," he said. He opened the door and left it open. He crouched down beside the tire and pulled out a screwdriver. He attempts to stab the ice that surrounds the bottom layer of the tire as he made grunting noises in mighty strength.

"Perhaps some help?" I asked.

He ignored. He just stab and stab and grunt and grunt. His agitated face, his creased eyebrows, and thinned lips would not fade but rather kept. He dropped his screwdriver and held tire tightly as he rocked back and forth in strength with his teeth bit hard enough.

Worried, I got out of the cab. I walked towards him and asked: "Have you ever seen the rain sir?"

He looked at me confused. He stood up and responded: "What?"

"And that is why you were stressed. You went through multiple of them and never let a light through."